My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

thanks a bunch

I would like to take this moment to thank a dear friend of mine (AquaM), who from the goodness of her heart got me to blog.
According to her she 'showed me the way' ...'gently coaxed me into it' note the word gently!
Well dear friend thanks a lot... will try to do my best. :). The welcome note below is from that sweet woman.

5 Comments:

Blogger AquaM said...

Anytime pal, anytime

AquaM (aka The Sweet WOman)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hey if you want a couple of blogs more, I am sure AquaM will go out of her way to help you. *wicked grin*. You don't even have to ask buddy :))))

4:53 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Yeah you are sweet all right!:P

4:53 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Oh trully? well rita i am sure she will add some blogs for you too, considering you were her first victim! :D

4:55 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Sounds like an Oscar award winning speech!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home