My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My friend and the new MSN

You must be wondering what this is all about.
My friend AquaM who introduced me to the world of blogging has got her hands on the new version of MSN messenger. It was just fine when she had the old version going on, life was good. Not anymore she's over the moon with all those winks... and sends winks, nudges etc.
Right between a conversation she will pop them up and she knows how irritating they can get but oh no she will not stop. ;)
She keeps popping this huge wink which is actually a mega smooch. Ewwwwwwwwwww, is what comes to mind considering the sound that accompanies with it. Iam sure people who are using MSN know what I am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home