My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dad and Snowy

When it comes to both of them it’s a love- hate relationship; at least that’s what I keep telling myself. The day will start with dad going out for his morning jog, by that time snowy is up and out in the garden. He has his morning milk and bread and he is happy and content chasing birds, flies etc. But during this chasing bit he kinda does trample over some plants…dad comes back from his jog and all hell breaks loose. By this time snowy gets his paws cleaned and is back in the house already asleep (I think he pretends). Dad will come into the house and head straight for snowy. All the while snowy will keep his eyes shut (asleep). Slowly one eye will open (wondering what the noise is all about) and he looks up at dad…sighs, closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. All the while dad will be yelling at him about his plants. Things like- stupid mutt, I am going to shoot this dog etc. It happens everyday, sometimes in the garden or inside the house depends when snowy gets into the house.

Dad loves bullying snowy but deep down he loves him I know. When I am around snowy is not really bothered by what dad says he actually barks back if dad is troubling him. Usually he goes to mom for support if my sis and I are not around.
When dad comes back from office snowy is there to greet him; tail wagging and dad pats him once or twice. Sometimes dad takes him for a walk or two. But if you ask dad say something nice about snowy…hah!! not one word, other than dumb mutt and lazy dog etc nothing else will come out. But you can see snowy go sit with dad sometimes near his feet and dad will bend down and pat him saying good boy… very rare at the same time very sweet. Dad and snowy they are quite the entertainment channel at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home