My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sleep

I keep telling myself, not to watch horror flicks, but I keep going back for more. I like watching them (whatever one can watch through the small gap between their fingers) and I usually open my eyes at the wrong time and see the scary parts.

My roommate has gone to Delhi and I have to sleep alone. Right when I am trying to sleep, my stupid brain recalls all the scary scenes that it can remember and I keep looking around the room incase something is out there to pounce on me. I sleep with the lights on, no way will I switch off the lights. But I get up like four or five times in the night, check if everything is okay and go back to sleep.

Trust me when I say that by the time it's time to get up and I am dead tired and really sleepy. Waiting for my roomie to come back soon, so that I can sleep peacefully. I actually keep two Bibles next to me; feel much safer that way. It's become a routine for me now, getting up in the night checking the time and checking the room.

Since tomorrow is a holiday, I can sleep for a longer time and not get up around 7:30 in the morning. I wish I could keep Snowy with me, when he is around I sleep like a log. Actually both of us sleep like logs. :) My roommate is coming back by 14th, and that's like far far away. But I am holding on till then; I have the lights to keep away the darkness.

Just hoping the current does not go off (gulp).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Heloooooo,
Who asked you to watch Grudge?!! ;)

10:39 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

True! :(
Sighh!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home