My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Sunday, January 29, 2006

All Good Things…

My trip has come to an end and tomorrow I go back to the same old routine. No more lazing about in bed watching TV and playing with snowy. Wont be troubling dad or mom or go screaming from one room to the other. Lol. Ya I know its sounds crazy, but when you have a dog at home that chases you all around? Its fun! *Sigh*…

I really don’t want to go back. Wish I could stay at home forever but like dad says, I will probably start snapping everyone’s head off after a while! So back to my second home, filled with laughter, problems, mischief, complaints and tears. That’s hostel life for you.

In the hostel there is a rule we all follow- anyone who gets to go home has to come back with goodies!
My bag is filled with more food than clothes. I always pack light, that way I don’t have to carry an extra bag for all the food. I just hate overloading when I am traveling rather have one bag and be done with it.

Have you ever realized that we kinda accumulate all kind of junk while we are living somewhere else? My room is filled with it. I would probably have to leave half of it behind at my aunt’s place when I leave the hostel. Kinda sad actually, leaving the hostel I mean.
God! I sound horrible! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!

Ok bring in the good mood no sad thoughts no no no!
I am still looking around for the good mood to strike me. I see snowy sleeping, his paws are moving; probably some doggie dream where he is chasing cats all over the place. Could be crows, other dogs or the newspaper guy. Hmmm…
Lucky guy, gets to run around come back all dirty and has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. With eyes like those you really cant be strict with him. Yes, I have spoilt him rotten. The whole family did.

That reminds me, a friend of mine actually “barked” a greeting to my dog today. *Wicked grin*
I just forgot to tell her that she was on the speakerphone. ROTFL! * (Mom was quite amused, don’t worry she thought it was cute)*

17 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

Well you're right..all good things HAVE to come to an end.I realise the state of mind you are in right now..but still hey I guess hostel life is a wonderful world in itself as well. Once you're done with it, you'll be with your family and loved ones forever!! I've never stayed in a hostel, but I do realise that I've missed out a wonderful experience. Great post like you,like always..and yay!! I'm first here:-)And yeah got some chocolates in your bag??Send some here lol

11:44 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

awww...its ok...there'll be time for more good things later. Thanks for the cookies! :D

Have you ever realized that we kinda accumulate all kind of junk while we are living somewhere else? My room is filled with it.
yes i know what you are talking about. man! when i clean my room, things i thought i lost 10 yrs ago surface from various corners!!

That reminds me, a friend of mine actually “barked” a greeting to my dog today. *Wicked grin*
I just forgot to tell her that she was on the speakerphone. ROTFL! *

see now that just proves it. you are soooo EVIL.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Send me some cookies too :)

btw, is Snowy a pommeranian (i dont know the exact spelling !!) ? name sounds so:)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Welcome back you !You do know my postal address for the goodies rite ?

"now that just proves it. you are soooo EVIL" - I don't see you calling her a mean mean monster :-p

12:00 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Awwww how v all love to go back home....and yea the goodies part is common everywhr i guess....home is always FUN!
Hehe this reminds me of tht no. by GnR...
"Take me down to the Paradise city,where the grass is green and the girls r pretty,o won't u plz take me home"
;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

we kinda accumulate all kind of junk while we are living somewhere else?..i have all kinds of things leaking out of my cupboard and bags..will need double the luggage when i am moving

3:39 PM  
Blogger San said...

send me the cooookies

choch chip preferably ;)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Awwwwwwwwww! If it's of any consolation, you have beautifully captured how sad you are feeling! :) Now I feel sad too! :(

4:24 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Btw, the cookies and the sweets were great, I'm biting into one as I write this! Please thank your mom for it! :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I am so sorryyyyy! I assumed that your mom made the cookies that you gave me! You made them and they taste great!

5:15 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

sudarshan,
I didn’t get any chocolates this time.:D
Forgot the whole packet at home, needless to say my roomies were not happy about it. Lol

nothings aplenty,
Anytime (for the cookies).
Me evil???? How was I to know that you would go "woof woof"?? Lol! But man that was hilarious!!

naveen,
He is actually a mix. Half terrier and half hill dog. Quite ferocious actually, very moody and very very snobbish. But I love him. :)

ashish,
Cookies for who? :P
Well actually I don’t call her names coz I yell at her on the phone or face to face. But since I cant do that with you I have to settle with all those names that appear on your comments box. See? :D

rebel_on_loose,
Oh well, I can always head back home. :)

shikha,
Even though I know its all junk I still keep it. Emotional ties and all that.

sangeeta,
Wish I could, and then all off you could go ga ga over my baking skills. LOL!:P

AFJ,
Thanku :)
Will get some more tomorrow. :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

i'll miss being spoilt by u!
:((

6:04 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Yeah yeah - - - WUTEVA!!!! :p

7:00 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! NO GOODIES FOR ME??? (and I am not going to apologise for the caps)*sulk, sulk, sulk*

7:05 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwwww...Man...I know how it feels to go leave home...I experience it every monday morning, tahts why Im back home on friday night...heheehe..

Hmmmm..

probably some doggie dream where he is chasing cats all over the place.
I'm sure ma pet used to dream of chasing me all the time...to bite ma bumm, coz I used to irritate her a lot.

Btw, are you really distributing cookies??
If yes...then I'm ready to drop by...
If no...then also Im ready to drop by..

Kidding :D

7:50 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

awww those college days, once in 2 day showers (shooooo) - great memories...My ramblings though you leave back some materialistic junk back at your aunt's, you carry with you priceless memories!:)

6:35 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
I will miss u too. *bear hug* :D

ashish,
A :P to you too.

rita,
Your share is still with me woman! Stop sulking. :)

arzOOOn,
I am sure your pet is dreaming abt different ways to torture u. :P
Drop by anytime cant promise you about those goodies though. ;)

vamsee,
The memories will remain. *sigh*I think I am gonna sob my heart out real soon. :|

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home