My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged yet again!

The lovely AFJ, tagged me and here I am once again.

The rules as stated-
(1) write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words: I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue;
(2) use these words once and only once; and of course
(3) the entry should make sense.

Here is my piece and it came upto 197 words (that was close *phew*). Read on...

There was a power cut and a candle burnt bright in its loneliness. Eight girls and a bowl of grapes. Suddenly…the room was filled with howls of laughter. “You didn’t know about that?”… “ Then when X was reading that forward aloud, what did you think it was?”…Again the room hushes even the blue walls seemed to lean in to know the answer, all eyes turned to that little thing holding her doll “thought he was talking about some straw thing…” and the room was filled with laughter, amazed expressions, tears of mirth and one sole confused expression. Someone needed a crash course, badly! “ Ok she needs help”…*Wicked grins all around*. “All rite lets gross her out!”

“uhhh…guys on second thoughts I really don’t want to know what a blow job is.”
"Of course you don’t, no one wants to, but you need to know”… “ummm ok.”
"Who wants to go first?" “Me first”… random speculations were thrown into the explanation and the confused expression was turning into alarm. A hand reached out for a quick gulp of water that refused to go down her throat. The Intel robot winked in the candlelight, sharing our glee.
****************
That's about it, I am not tagging anyone cos I really want my weekend to go well. ;)
If anyone is interested to do this tag please go ahead and do so. See ya!

16 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

That's about it, I am not tagging anyone
Thank you , thank you very much :-p , lucky you ...just missed out on some well deserved "kundi-beats" !! Alwayz a next time :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Heyyyyy, this was a cool one! Good job! Loved your tag! Excellent I say!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Nice one! Good for not tagging..I really dont think I would have had the time to do that :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Revenge it was !!! And unless provoked let it remain :) Phew :-p

2:04 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
I didnt even do anything...u meanster!Not fair! We will see who beats up who. hmmphh!

AFJ,
Thanku. :)

naveen,
I was breaking my head for this so didnt want to put others thru it. Dont you just see the halo over my head! ;)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Ok tht's not fair !!! My reply was in reply to your reply and you changed your reply and now that makes my reply look unreplyish ..NOT FAIR :-p

2:10 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
Ya well life is not fair! so there! la la la *demonic laughter*

3:11 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

LMAO....witty....very witty indeed!!
:) **chuckles**

5:09 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
*Takes a bow* Thank you. :D

5:26 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

thats quite neat. :) well written.

5:42 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Thanku :D but yesterday the convs was to hilarious, was actually planning to put that down first. :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hullooooooooooooo! That sounds like a real life situation to me!! :DDD
Well written!

7:34 PM  
Blogger San said...

i did it :) and it wasnt all that bad :p

11:19 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rita,
It is part real and part fiction, its a mix actually.
p.s. just for the record, it wasnt me. ;)

sangeeta,
I felt the same thing after I was done with it! :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger AquaM said...

damn good one gurl
:)

6:05 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
Thanku kind lady. :D

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home