My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, January 06, 2006

Weekend Bliss

The weekend is here, finally. The first weekend after New Years Eve! Its gonna be one hectic weekend and I am not complaining. Earlier this week I felt as if it really wasn’t January that it was just an extension of December. Well I am still getting used to the fact it’s 2006 and not 2005. Been a little grumpy of late but suddenly I am nice and happy. I am not questioning the mood swing and I sure hope it lasts. Then again if anyone can make me happy it’s me myself, and fate cant really decide my happiness quota so…(cheeky grin.)

Went for an amazing lunch yet again at Don Pepe. Somehow didn’t finish my main course, but I did vigorously nod my head for a chocolate rum mousse cake. (Another cheeky grin.) Well I have mood swings about sweet stuff too, one day I will be consuming chocolates like I have never seen them in my life and the next I wont even eat a piece. It’s like that. Jeez no wonder I am 50% weird!

Well I am gonna go shopping this weekend, hoping and praying that I get something really nice. Exactly when you want to shop you don’t find anything nice and when you find something fab-licious you are dead broke or you did not get your card and you don’t have the rite amount of hard cash in hand.

We are going to the station today to see off a hostel mate. ‘It’s kinda weird’- our in-time is 7 pm on weekdays. But when it comes to dropping someone to the station in the night, it is okay to go out on our own. If it’s safe for us to go to the station alone around nine thirty in the night, why can’t they keep the in time at nine in the night or maybe at ten? *Sigh*

Anyways I am gonna have a nice time getting up late and doing loads of shopping (cross fingers). All you people have a nice weekend.

20 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

Not a nice weekend for me..didnt get time to do any bloghopping either..and when i saw The first weekend after New Years Eve! i decided not to come to office tomorrow and instead go shopping:)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey Ramblings - shopping? I think 'shopping' is a magical word for gals..my sis always loves to do it but when she returns back home, all she would have bought is Rs. 45 worth of ear rings, hair bands and all such funky stuff..for this she would have spent Rs. 200 for the auto :)

Anyways, have a nice time shopping! enjoy your weekend!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Well I am gonna go shopping this weekend, hoping
YIPPPEEEEE!!
Im leaving for shopping right now...

Hope you busy in there with lotsa shopping...

Have fun Ramblings!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hey that so mean lol..you are having great fun doing two of my favorite activities.....eating chocolate cakes and shopping..that too while I do night outs and study for exams!!!!!!I'll get even someday lol..have a great time!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Me too...i still keep signing things at work with the year 2005 , every year same story ...Man no change there ...

Shopping eh ? Hope you saved enough dough to see the month through.....:)

12:23 AM  
Blogger BrainSyke said...

I havent done some shopping for myself lately. Every winter I stragenly end up buying the same things. Then I wonder why I keep loosing my scarf, and gloves each year!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ajay said...

hi
have miss't a lot of posts got to read them once fing time.... have got me exams so busy

5:47 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Wah, wah! Somebody enjoyed the weekend superbly! And here I was slogging till 7 in the evening!
Sorry, could not join you guys at Don Pepe :D

11:35 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

shikha,
:D way to go!

naveen,
Yep, shopping is a magical word and it makes a lot of people happy. :)

arzOOOn,
Looks like everyone is out shopping. Hope you had a nice time. Mine was a disaster as I fell sick. :(

sudarshan,
Guess what? My day started out with a bad cold and had to cut my shopping trip short as it became worse. But I did get to buy some stuff. And best of luck.

ashish,
I always keep a budget for shopping and a budget for the whole month. And anyways I can always ask papa if I run outta money. ;)

brainsyke,
Hmmmm...
Maybe you just need to be a lil careful with your stuff. Thanks for dropping by.

ajay,
Well best of luck with your exams. Take care.

Rita,
I fell sick. :(
But don pepe was gooooooooood!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger San said...

i never manage to get dessert these days .. we always run outta time. I'm longing for chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream .. yummy :D

2:27 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa "chocolate rum mousse cake"...my mouth's watering now!
So finally how'd the shopping binge go? Hope u had a nice weekend.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Get well soon, Zee!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

yes zee get well soon...

on another note: man...i feel like going to DP again...already!! when will next month come?!! oh! Woe!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Alright alright...weekend is gone...and shoppping is also done..

Now its time for Ramblings to speak up...come on lady :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ohhhh...
You not well kya :(

Yeah...I went for shoppping last eve with ma bro and got like 3 jeans and a jacket...along few 2 casual trousers....hmmm....yeah I think that much only ;)

Get well soon Ramblings.
Greetz!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Get well soon Ramblings...

~Naveen

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Weekends currently are as bad as gulshan grover(courtesy: eXams). Anyway, you enjoi shopping... Between I love PENUTS-- comic.

1:44 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Hey you guys!

sangeeta,
Oh yummy! Try and cut short your main course, that way you have enough time for dessert.

rebel_on_loose,
The shopping had to be cut short.Thought I had the energy to do all that shopping but I got the bug so had to take rest.:(

AFJ,
I am back! :)

nothings aplenty,
I am back to bug the hell out of ya veee!
DP? Already? :)

arzOOOn,
The lady is back!
Lucky you! I was planing on a huge shopping trip and it all went down the drain. Oh anyways the weekend is coming up, I can always go then.:D

naveen,
I am all good now! :)

virűs©,
Exams? *shudder*
All the best for the ones remaing. Peanuts is one of my favourites too. :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Wht happend to Ramblings??
Where is she??

Its been a week and she is not on blog....naaahiiiiiiiiiiii

Bhagvan ke liye keh do ki yeh jhooth hai...yeh sunane ke pehle mere kaan kyon nahi bandh ho gaye..

:(:(

Alright..enuogh of nau-tanki...
Where you hiding lady?

9:45 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Ha ha ha ha!
Kaan salamath hain na? ;)
Hope you can hear this "I AM BACK"! :D

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home