My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Love? Or Sparkles?

Complications. Unnecessary complications!

And that’s all I have got to say about it!! Well since I cant keep my mouth shut I will go ahead and deny my earlier statement. I have loadsa things to say about it! Can’t help it. It just gets to me when I see people in love. So fine you are happy and all that. Why do you have to keep using that coochie coo lingo? Yuck!

Ya, ya, I know I will probably change my tune when I get my man but for now I will scream, rave and rant all I want. Yes I have double standards so there! :P I have about given up getting the right guy in my life or ever falling for one. Why do we use the term falling? I wonder now…Anyways yes, like I was saying, I have given up on that. So here I was wondering, what my engagement ring would look like and my wedding band. And yes, I have been thinking about the wedding gown as well. I am a girl after all. *Sheepish grin*

Now mom keeps telling me I should not be materialistic and all that. But sorry no can do, I just have to have a pretty solitaire. Since I can’t fall in love with the guy I can at least fall in love with the solitaire. Now I do not want a flashy obscenely huge stone. My hands are to small to carry off something like that. And besides don’t have that kinda taste. Probably a solitaire surrounded by small diamonds. Nothing gaudy it should be just right. Something that makes me think- yes, maybe this whole marriage thing is worth it. *Wicked grin*

I sure do sound like a conniving, greedy woman but hey I have dreams too. Since I cant get prince charming or a knight in shinning armour I am settling for the guy next door and a sparkle on my finger. *Halo over the head do not miss that! *

Actually I still have little bit of hope left somewhere; maybe I will meet my knight in shinning armour. Hope it’s all that we have left. *How profound is that? * Dear lord, if you are seeing me type this out please help me! All that I am looking for is a nice guy who will love my whole family and me and give me that one sparkle on my finger.

Actually two sparkles, one for my eyes too. :D

12 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

Love --?? Wazaat ? :p

I personally have nothing against ppl in love but all the name calling and "coochie coo lingo" in public ?? That is so not cool , there has to be some sort of police to control this hideous crime.

"little bit of hope left somewhere; maybe I will meet my knight in shinning armour" - - Awwww * me being nice , please note it me lord *

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

All that I am looking for is a nice guy who will love my whole family and me and give me that one sparkle on my finger.
I so wish this wish of your comes true real soon :)
AMEN!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Why do we use the term falling?
So that during breakup you can say,

I FELL in luv with you, but still was able to RISE in ma career...so fcuk off...I give a damn about you leaving me now...

Was that very rude??

3:57 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Hope whoever it is reads your blog..since u have given a pic it'll be much easier for him:)

4:06 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
Yes, ashish does not know wat love is. That is crystal clear alrite! :P
Yes I noticed the nice part too.:)
Sweeeeeet of u. *pulling ashishs cheeks* Lol!

arzOOOn,
Thanku. :D
Nahh that is not rude at all. Express yourself freely thats what I always say. :P

shikha,
Good idea, that way I dont have to come out and say it. He will get the hint. ;)

4:27 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hehe that was a cute 1....i'm sure God wud soon send a "Knight in shining armour" to give u those 2 sparkles! :) And like Shikha said,the pic wud help him with at least 1 of those sparkles! ;)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Awwwwww! Of course, you will find your Prince! It's destined. Such a pretty girl like you wont go prince-less for long! And you will get the sparkles and a glow too!

5:31 PM  
Blogger San said...

lol

a few months back i was saying to mum similar stuff, i said well if i dont get married can i still have a marriage ring .. lol

we do a deal - if we dont get anoyone to buy one soon we buy it for each other ;)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hullo, why do I have the suspicion that I've not been updated on certain recent events?
May you get your prince, ring and all :D

7:49 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Wow! This looks like a love letter sent to God asking Him to forward it to your Mr. Prince Charming lol!

Anyways, all the very best :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
I sure hope God helps me out with this one. :D

AFJ,
You are the sweetest. Thanku. :)

sangeeta,
Oh I like! *Shake hands over the deal.*

rita,
you know I always keep u posted on anything and everything. If somethin comes up u will be one of the first to know. :)

naveen,
Not exactly a love letter. Sure hope the lord above gives it a thought. :D

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

hey nice one LOVE nice topic...

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home