My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I aint saying the T** word anymore

Yes, I was ta**ed again! By AFJ, so here is my list of four fours. Sorry was being the big time lazy and the grumpy bear sorts.

Four jobs I have had:
Content writer for Nightingale (part time)
Worked in a PR firm (do internships count?)
Snowy’s assistant in crime (full time job, folks)

Now my current job (ahh phooeyy!)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Lion King
Ice Age
Pretty Woman
Lord of the Rings (all)


Four places I've lived:
Delhi
Tezpur
Pune
Lucknow


Four TV shows I love to watch:
8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter
Friends (of course)
Oprah (ya ya I know)
Will and Grace


Four places I've been to on vacation:
Port Blair
Thailand
Nainithal
Singapore


Four of my favorite foods:
Ice cream (its got milk in it too)
Rajmah chawal
Bhindi (made by mommy)
Aloo paratha (Oldie Goldie eat ya heart out!)


Four places I'd rather be right now:
At home
In bed
On the swing with snowy
Library


Four sites I visit daily:
Google
Yahoo!
Blogger
Getty Images


Four bloggers I am tagging:
Don’t have a death wish. Any of you interested consider yourself tagged.

17 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

YEYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I'm happy...dunno why..

3:52 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ice Age
Luved this movie...awesome!!

Lord of the Rings (all)
This is cheating...LOR-1-2-3 anyway will take 3 spots na?
;)

8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter
I miss this show..I dont have TV in ma apt here in Pune..
Damn that elder daughter...:X:X:X

Don’t have a death wish. Any of you interested consider yourself tagged.
Smart :D

Nice taggy there Ramblings...
Greetz!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hey nice 2 know more abt u...and Port Blair ws my fav vacation too!

4:36 PM  
Blogger kaushik said...

i guess i am kinda lucky.....in shikhas blog on 4 things...i got to be the person entering the 5th comment...so broke a nice looking sequence...4 places 4 things 4 ....4 comments.....
on urs i seem to be making it!!!4th comment!!!
nice list!! i see u have visited andaman.....it is my fav place!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

"Snowy’s assistant in crime (full time job, folks)" - Lol! What is that? :D

8:06 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

aww I miss those garma garam alooo parathe and Bhindi masala (i like the fry kinds)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Now I know where you get the pretty pics for your posts *Getty Images* :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger bigfatdeal said...

grrr...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

snowy's partner in crime??i liked that:))
I have wanted to go to andaman for a long time now..(especially after watching kaalapani)

11:24 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Yeah, I know its cheating, but you forget I have double standards. :P

rebel_on_loose,
I spent about a week there. Had loadsa fun. :)

kaushik,
Looks like a lot of ppl like andamans. :)

rita,
Will tell you later sometime. ;)

vamsee,
I love bhindi fry. Everytime I go home mom makes it for moi. :)
I kinda forgot to add cheeni ke parathe too. :P

naveen,
Now you know. :)

bigfatdeal,
Hah! A big growwwl back to you. :D

shikha,
If you get time check the place out. Its really amazing. :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger AquaM said...

hey nice one gurl..particularly liked the FOur Places Id rather be right now"...
take care of urself..heard u r unwell.
:)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You are not well?
Ohh boy...wht happened?? :(

Get well soon Ramblings!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Bijesh said...

caught up with "8 simple.." only recently. Good fun, innit?
BTW, I am hooked to StarWorld's monday night laughs marathons :D

2:39 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
I am all good now. :D

arzOOOn,
Just a bug, no biggie. I am good, no worries. :D

biju,
It sure is funny. :D

4:32 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hehe this tag is interesting lol..its far better than all the other tags doing the rounds!!And as usual, you've done it in a beautiful and nice way!! Have a great weekend

3:10 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

sudarshan,
thanks :D

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

hi..my first time here :) i did mine too...it was one of the older post....:) nice to know a bit about you!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home