My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, February 02, 2006

No One but Me…

I heard some one
I turned for a glimpse,
I was wrong. No one was there.
On this long winding road I was alone,

I liked it that way.

The leaves were falling
falling till they nestled together,
Content in paving my path.
I heard that noise again.
Who could it be?
I turned to see, but I was alone.

And yet…
I realized then,
It was me…
My shadow rustling the dead leaves.

7 Comments:

Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa....surprising how v all sumtimes think alike...u too chk out the song on my page babe!

1:17 PM  
Blogger San said...

can you hear that ..... its a calming silence

Thats how i felt after reading this post

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I came here yesterday...but the comments were closed :(

I turned for a glimpse,
I was wrong. No one was there.

It happens with me too...

Hugzzz and take care...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey ramblings - what are ya up to? I can sense a kind of loneliness in your posts these days :) Something cooking up..eh?? :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

hey Ramblings, look! there's (fluffy)!! :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hi Zee! You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

3:38 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

good one .... found this interesting .... "On this long winding road I was alone,
I liked it that way" :)

I too feel all alone ... but I don't like it one bit! :)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home