My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, February 03, 2006

Smarty Pants- Me!

Yes me, the smart ass that I am. I just don’t know how I end up doing …
First I go and bonk my forehead on the low ceiling. Well it wasn’t low actually. Its low only if you jump. And guess what I did? Ah yes, I jumped! And then *ouch* *ouch* and *eeeoouucchhh*

And guess who was there to see me act stupid? Ms. nothings aplenty, of course. While I was groaning in pain holding my head, she was trying hard to muffle her laughter. Sniff sniff, my feeling were really hurt. She did rub my head though!Later I got a bump on my head, goodie!

That was yesterday. Today I was in the “lets irritate ppl” mood. So here I was bugging the hell outta AFJ and nothings aplenty. Thankfully they didn’t slam the phone on me. *Phew!* :P

Lunchtime we are yapping, when, smarties that I am whack myself on the forehead. Same spot, oh yes! Why should I not whack myself on the same spot! Yes stupid like that. Kinda forgot I was sporting the bump on the forehead!

Then as we were leaving, I turn to whack nothings aplenty for something and I whack my hand against the door instead! Yes, I know!

Oh well the weekend is on its way, hoping that I will not do anything stupid! Not like I am planning to but you know things happen. Oh life cruel life!

All of you have a nice weekend. Me gonna sleep (hopefully) and eat and be happy.
Oh forgot, me going to see Rang De …

Have fun you guys!

12 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

"And then *ouch* *ouch* and *eeeoouucchhh* -----------whack myself on the forehead. Same spot, oh yes! " - - Thank you God Thank you Thank you :).

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Boy....what a whacky day you had Ramblings :)

I saw RDB last week...nice one...everyone saw that movie for Aamir...I did for ALICE...she is cute *blush*

Enjoy!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Awww whacked urself on the same spot twice! Damn...u better tc! Hey i'm trying to catch RDB too(if v manage to get the tickets this time)...and then catching up Bryan Adams on Sunday!
U too have a nice weekend!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Ramblings - Oops..sad that you have a bumpy head :) be smart and take care!

Hope you enjoy RDB!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

hey luv
looking forward to seeing u tomorow! yeah, Wendy does that to me too...roll on the floor laughing while I'm in pain.:))

11:11 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

So many whacks.....ouch lol that's nasty!!!Do take care lol don't let this happen again and again!!!Lol i don't know but I think RDB sucked..changing the system hardly means shooting politicians and then dying..Yuva was far better. The people in Yuva wanted to make a change, and they did so my educating the people at the grassroots level. Rang de Basanti I feel is just an emotional blackmail. The idea is good, but overall, I wanted to get outta the theatre asap lol.Anyway enjoy your weekend,and tell me your opinion about RDB!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

ouch:)..ur constant 'whacking' reminds me..i always manage to have my hand in the way when car doors are being slammed..that hurts a looot

11:11 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Awwwwww! Please take care! No jumping anymore!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey Ramblings..u've been tagged...(yea, again!)..Look at my blog for details!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

:) So, did you have a good weekend???

12:58 PM  
Blogger San said...

So get out your seat and jump around! Jump around! Jump around! Jump around! Jump up, jump up, and get down!

4:24 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
Like I said, you need a place in the local graveyard real fast.

arzOOOn,
whacky it sure was. Aha u likes her huh?

rebel_on_loose,
I saw RDB! And u lucky lucky man getting to see Bryan Adams!

naveen,
Ya its good that I have hard head!:PI got that tag sometime back from AFJ. :)

AquaM,
Sigh wendy is half mad. :)

sudarshan,
Hey hows u?
RDB was okay was a lil put out by the movie.

shikha,
It happ to me once, my finger was nice and swollen then turned an ugly greenish blue.

AFJ,
Yes and no bonking myself on the forehead!

vamsee,
I ended up falling sick but the weekend was good. :)

sangeeta,
From now on I am going to jump in places where the ceiling won’t connect with my head. No sirree once was good enough for moi.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home