My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, November 18, 2005

Grey Clouds

This does not seem to be a beginning of a great weekend. I have a nasty cold and a headache and something tells me there is more to come. I just hope that if (God please no) I am going to fall sick, it should happen after the movie. Not today, tonight or tomorrow morning if the sick bug has to hit me let it be after 11 tomorrow not a second before.

As it is my oh so lovely friend piggy wiggy is hoping that I miss the beginning of the movie, since she can’t come as she has got better from a viral bug that bit her.

I am going to be optimistic I wont fall sick coz I am strong and I will watch the movie beginning till end without missing a second. (I wonder why I am still feeling so glum after declaring that….)

17 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

hmm...well for your sake...and for the sake of your friends, yeah i hope you dont fall sick. have fun!
see...i'm being nice n all.

2:29 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
'see...i'm being nice n all. '
hmmmm... suspicious very suspicious

2:32 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Awwwwwwww! You won't fall sick. Take care and enjoy :D

2:36 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
Thanks. Sweet of ya. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I just hope that Harry Potter does some magic on you and you get to see the movie :)

Take care lady!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Wishful thinking. Hoping the butter pop corn will cheer me up. Eight in the morning you must think I am nuts but cant help it, love hot butter pop corn. :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger NeoBhavin said...

may god pass all your illness to some bad soul! And you will be there to the see Potter Quidditch.. best part of the movie i suppose!(I lLove it)

GOD SPEED!!!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

neobhavin,
Thanks, can I name the bad soul? *wicked grin*
You saw the movie?
Weren't you supposed to see it with dee?
The book begins with a match rite but aren't the matches cancelled for the wizard tournament? Now I am confused will have to check the book.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hot butter pop corn are ma fav too..

Yumm...Yummmm!!

Wish that you get well soon...so that I get to read review of HP in your next post

:P

5:47 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
I dont think many ppl will say no to hot butter pop corn. :D

5:53 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Just dropped by to check on how you doing??

Going for the movie right....

I hope you are...

Take care :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Dont worry about feelin sick..It happens to me on friday evenings because I would be excited about the weekend and goes off on the saturday mornings but comes back on sunday evenings because the weekend is gone :)

Anyways, enjoy Daniel Radcliffe..Isn't he cute?!

9:50 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOON,
thanks, that's sweet of ya. Yep I did go for the movie. I couldn't get my hands on any butter popcorn though...
Still not well but ma and da are pampering me so quite happy. *big grin*

naveen,
Well I am still sick but hardly bothered about it.More than Radcliffe guy i think Stanislav Ianevski is cute. Never liked the too cute chocolaty kind.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Mrudula said...

That is really nasty!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

awwwww...
no butter pop corn :(

Anyway, at least you got to see the movie na

Woo...Hoooo!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Mru,
well the nasty cold has passed. just getting back on my feet. No worries.

arzOOOn,
yeah atleast i got to see the movie.
Well iam getting to have loadsa chcolates at home hee hee. Diet has flown outta the window!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Get well soon! You did sound bad re! I'm sure you will be able to see the movie.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home