My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, November 14, 2005

My Weekend- one of those days

It was Saturday and I was meeting my friends for lunch.But before going out for lunch my friend wanted to go out to the tailors. So we made a trip to the tailors, spent about thirty minutes there. Then she wanted to go to the bank, so we did. We finished that work. Then, (yes there is more) she wanted to go pick up her tickets from a friend of ours, so we went there had a nice chat and got the tickets.

It was already 1:30 by then and we had to go for lunch so we finally reached the restaurant. After lunch, I had a nice huge 3-scoop vanilla with hot fudge and roasted cashew sundae. Hee hee.I indulged myself, after the whole week I deserved the treat. I made my pal split it with me though (will feel guilty if I had the whole thing).
While we were waiting for the bill, my friend noticed this guy sitting on the other side looking at us. So naturally I glanced at him to give him this dirty look, but he didn’t seem that affected by it (sheesh, whatever happened to ‘I was caught staring embarrassed look’?).
Hmmm, so fine that didn’t work, so we ignored him. My lovely friend who just loves to make things obvious (exactly when I am trying to ignore it) " ...I think he is looking at you". Ahhh jeeez. He went on staring and no matter how many times I caught him staring he didn’t seem affected by it. Stone-faced moron.
I didn’t know the guy, so now I was a lil edgy and I really wanted to leave as quickly as possible. But my other friend lets call him B, didn’t seem to take the hint that I was in a hurry to leave. Me miss paranoid. As we were leaving Psycho boy takes out his camera phone and starts playing with it. Angles it here angles it there. Felt like bonking his head with something.But, just cos he took out his phone did not mean he was taking pictures right?Nevertheless I left in a hurry. Phew!
The day didn’t end there.
In the evening I went out for shopping with two of my hostel mates (piggy and Cynthia who is called bubby now). I really made them walk up and down the mall. After a point they refused to lemme go into any store. I guess they were tired considering we left hostel around three something and came back around eight. Shop till you drop that’s what I always say.
Well in the night Piggy wanted to put henna on her head, all of us were awake so sat and mixed the henna. After three hours applied it on her head around midnight. Poor piggy had to sit up the whole night to wash off the henna.Sunday was truly lazy. Got up late, read a book, lazed around and finally ended it with an evening walk. Now back to Monday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

That's what weekends should be like..nothing to do!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

I agree with AFJ :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita and AFJ,
Hey you guys shopping is not nothing to do.
It takes a lot of your time and energy u know. :P lol

(That sure sounded like the dumb women Rita keeps talking about doesn't it?) ha ha

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

As we were leaving Psycho boy takes out his camera phone and starts playing with it.
Jeeeez....He got steel balls for sure...to do all this.

That's so sick...

I had a nice huge 3-scoop vanilla with hot fudge and roasted cashew sundae.
Now I'm craving for this...
Grrrr...

Thanks to you...

You had an awesome weekend there lady.

Greetz!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Yeah i guess he did, hope he was not taking any pics though.

And about the sundae...
I enjoyed every mouthful *evl grin*

I had a good time. :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Wow, a perfect weekend..

mmm.."a psycho boy", I would call him, "a poor boy" for being blasted like this..he he :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
yep a perfect weekend except for psycho boy not poor boy. ;)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home