My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday is here!!!

It just hit me that today is friday and it's already four something in the evening. Finally! The weekend is around the corner. I am very happy. Two more hours to go and I will go back to hostel.

The hostel is going to be a mad house tonight, since the weekend is here. I am sure most of us are going to sit up late and yap or play cards or even play dark room. I don’t think any of us have outgrown our childhood in the hostel (big grin).

Tomorrow is Saturday and I will sleeeeep and sleeeep. Then meet friends, go out for lunch and oh yes go shopping. I am so going for shopping.
All you people out there have a nice weekend. : )

11 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Hey, Thanks :) You have a great weekend too

5:03 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

yay! dark room!!!
have a funnn weekend!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mrudula said...

I used to love playing dark room. Have a fun weekend.

5:07 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

how about "Truth or Dare"?
;)
AquaM

5:09 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

I envy you because you are already in to your weekend and I still have 6 hrs to kill :)

Have a nice weekend!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

WAWWWW!!

your weekend sounds so lively to me

Damn...Im gonna stay at home (as all ma weeeknds) and this time have plans to study :((


Anyway, you enjoy and take care
Greetz!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds Perfect, have fun

5:51 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
Truth or Dare?
Played it last month and realised most of us would rather stick to the truth. :)

Naveen,
Thats bad.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend though.

arzOOON,
Study? At home? all weekend?
awwww!
Isn't ur pic of the 'crazy frog'? Just realised that I have seen it before.

Rita,
I am sure you had a lazy weekend.;)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hmmm... weekend!! The weekend just passed me by!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yes it is..

Me got that song in whteva format available few days back...Yup, its Crazy frog - Axle F.


ding....ding...diding ding..
daaahh...dayy...dooo...dummmm

:)

2:49 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
You liked the song huh? :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home