My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, November 14, 2005

Logic??

Can someone make me understand this logic a colleague of mine spouted? Lets call him X.

X: Hey how was your weekend?
ME: it was good.
X: so did you go out with your boy friend?
ME: ya of course I did (eye roll)
X: where did u go?
ME: Ya we went out for a very nice lunch (sarcasm)
ME: and how did u come to the conclusion I have one?
X: you are modern
ME: uhh…what??
X: ya you are modern and so you have a boy friend
Me: so? What are you pre historic?
X: hmmm
ME: how will you describe yourself?
X: broad minded
ME: then what am I? Because I seem modern to you as you put it I must be having a guy?
X: ok fine you are traditional and have a boyfriend. (Grins)
ME: (shook head)

And I am still wondering why I had that conversation in the first place.

12 Comments:

Blogger bigfatdeal said...

that deserves a LOL.

3:44 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

haha! talk about logic
:)
AquaM

4:18 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
Yeah, exactly. He thought he was making perfect sense. (eye roll)

bigfatdeal,
It's funny now. I was dumbstruck then. Aamazing what people come up with.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

The logic here is "Modern girls have BFs". Ok, I dont agree on this but can we have something like this, "Smart girls have boy friends"

Reason: Smart girls know exactly what they want in life and so when a boy of their taste crosses their life, they welcome him with warmth :)

Sounds logical :) ?

10:07 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Smart girls have boy friends? Hmmm.
Well it depends upon on the individual doesn't it?
"so when a boy of their taste crosses their life, they welcome him with warmth "
If you like him enough.:)
Some of the smart women I know don't have boyfriends and they are quite happy too. :P :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Am I 'smart' or 'modern'? Hee hee1 *wink*

10:00 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Not both!* evil grin*
ok ok don't frown. You are one of the smartest and sweetest people I know. You dictate the terms no one else dictates to you, now thats being smart.
Just don't fly ok? The celing is quite low, dont want you to bonk your head. hee hee

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ME: how will you describe yourself?
X: broad minded
and with an IQ level in single digit.

(Sawwwiie)

That was kewl one :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
lol :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger spacereality said...

Boy, why blow words in the air for nothing ?
The moral of the story is that,
Every single letter weighs ,
However innocent and simple your line might be,
You might end up catching with some bad publicity !!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hey Zee, some people think that just because you are city-bred, you should have boyfriend/s. It's a silly notion. I have been single for longer than I have been in a relationship. And it never hurt anyone to be single. Sometimes, of course you feel lonely but it's better to be single and alone rather than being lonely within a relationship. Anyways, I always say, be yourself within or without a relationship. That's what matters.

12:23 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

oasiscyber,
Yeah right! :P

AFM,
Well said. The last thing u need is something that would complicate your life.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home