My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I am going for the movie ...finally!!
Unfortunately we could only get our hands on the tickets for the morning show- 8:00 a.m. It was actually difficult to get tickets that early in the morning considering all the other shows were houseful.

My friend had to make a mad dash for them, but came back and said he didn’t get them. I was very disappointed, then he starts laughing and says 'don’t worry I have them’ ohhh I could have strangled him but he did get me those tickets so didn’t do him any physical injury. ; )
YAY! I am going for the movie....
( Don't know how all of us are going to get up in the morning though considering we are all a lazy bunch especially on saturday morning.... guess tomorrow the hostel will be buzzing will alarm clocks.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

I've read the Harry Potter series but haven't watched any of the movies yet :)

I dont feel like watching a movie after reading the book on which it is based! Movies ignore a lot of details given in the book.

They might even kill the visualization that you might have developed after reading the book..dont they? :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Great! Enjoy yourself, girl! :D

10:35 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
I know exactly what you are talking about.
But it's always fun to see how much of your imagination coincides with what is appearing on the screen.
If movies didn't ignore details they wouldn't be running for a span of 2-3 hrs. Its always better to read a detailed book than watch a detailed movie. Your brain is your best Television set! :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Long time back I purchased Harry Potter 1-2-3 DVD just bcoz it was hyped by ma friends. However, I still have to open the seal and watch it.

Then came...the novel, got it from P2P, just becoz every blogger was writing about it. I stil have to read that novel too..

Damn, Harry never tempted me enuogh ;)

Anyway, you have fun lady!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
You bet I will. :D
The whole paltan is going so its gonna be real fun.

arzOOOn,
Thank you! :)
You haven't read Harry Potter?
Try it sometime, by the end of the novel you are hooked. Or maybe not depends upon the reader.

I have read and re-read all six of them. I do that with most of my books read and re-read. ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mrudula said...

I'll be able to watch it only over the next weekend. Have a good time.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

yeah dont forget to take your woollens along :P

2:14 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Hey Mru,
Sure thing. :)

nothings aplenty,
Just hope for ur sake it should not go to that extent. :P

2:28 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Have a good time re! Tell me how it goes!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home