My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Seven Things

I have been tagged by Accidental Fame Junkie , so here is my list of the Sevens.

Seven things that I plan to do:

1. Make loadsa cash
2. Take care of mom and dad
3. Go for evening walks
4. Open my very own fashion store
5. To stop watching horror flicks
6. Try to be less cynical
7. Control my temper

Seven things that I can do:

1. Stay awake all night
2. Stay silent when I have to
3. Real mean to people who upset my friends
4. Bake
5. Be very irritating when I want to be
6. Watch cartoon network 24/7
7. Get paranoid about small things

Seven things I can’t do:

1. Can’t say no to stuffed toys
2. Can’t sleep alone
3. Be mean to animals and birds (mice qualify too)
4. Teach my dog that he is my pet and not the other way around
5. Be brave about big bugs…eeeeeeee!
6. Say no to people who need help with something
7. I can’t play cupid for nuts

Seven things I say most often:

1. What the *%&#?
2. Oh mannnn!
3. Nahin re…
4. Kya baat?
5. What s***!
6. No way!
7. Really??!!

Seven people I want to tag:

I could'nt tag anyone sice the ones I wanted to tag have already been there and done it. : (

6 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

u got the 7 fever too hehe...

u wanna make lots of cash? aww...too much cash can make ppl miserable...just a tip :)


LOL 7 things u say often sound alot like me :):)

Nice blog!
Keshi.

3:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

:) Thanks.
I have heard the more cash you have the more number of sleepless nights.
I dont think I would wanna have sleepless nights, probably earn enough to keep everyone happy and sleep peacefully.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

"Watch cartoon network 24/7" - Yeah, yeah, we know that :D

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Stay awake all night
Voila!!
Really?

Get paranoid about small things
Same pinch :)

I can’t play cupid for nuts
LOL!!

What the *%&#?
How do you pronounce *%&#??
AsteriskPercentageAmpersand...
*Ouch*
Kinda twisted ma tongue ;)

Kewl ones there!!
Enjoyed reading them and I got to know you too :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

"I can’t play cupid for nuts" - Ohh, yea, I like this..I have been into an embarassing situation, trying to convince a girl for my friend (a real nut but a very nice guy)....horrible !

5:18 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Naveen,
I know exactly what you mean. I tend to only muddle up things if I am playing cupid.

arzOOOn,
Thanks. And yes that sure was a tongue twister :P

Rita,
Trust me you will relate to them, specially the tom and jerry show. ;)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home