My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The movie and blah blah

The movie was good, it was amazing...all you people out there puuuhhhhlllleeeezzzz go see the movie. Even though I had my cold and sore throat, I was quite happy and excited to go for the Potter movie. The rest of the day was spent with the washing machine ofcourse...sigh. But who cares, I was still in the magic world of Hogwarts. The dragon scene was fabulous and I am not going to say anymore cos If I start I wont stop (hee hee).

I think Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum) was really cute. Some of my pals liked Cedric and some like me liked Krum...oh well each to his/her own. Even though he did not have much to say in the movie (a line or two or three), he surely did a good job. As in playing the part of Viktor Krum to the T. And yes, that is Viktor Krum!


My parents have come visiting, so quite happy right now. Still sick though, but mom and dad are here so not really bothered by that. Gotta get off now, dad is sending me stinkers since I am not in bed resting. Tomorrow is another day...sigh......(sunday is almost over). : (
If I had my way mon-fri would be the weekend and sat and sun would be working days.... oh man would't that be fun. Oh well, it never hurts to dream about it.

11 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

hey ms.hippo! i told you no, dont have too much fun during the weekend? to behave yourself in general? now see! must be all potter's fault...i'm sure of it!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mrudula said...

I'll try and catch the movie next week.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

The movie is being played at the multiplex right next to ma apt....and even though Im reading lotsa reviews of this movie, Im still not tempted.

Need to get hands on DVD this weeeknd like I did for past 3 series ;)

Enjoy !!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Did u change the look of your blog?anyway it looks great.

2:06 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Nothings aplenty,
Just becoz I aint that well does not mean I cant do any physical damage to u buddy. BEWARE!! Havent u seen my muscles??? lol

Mru,
make sure u do. It was tooo cool.:D

arzOOOn,
I dont think wild horses can drag u to that movie. Quite stubborn aren't you? Its a good trait though...sometimes i guess. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Shikha,
Not really, but thanks though. :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hey, you seem to have really enjoyed the movie, hon! :D
Get well soon.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Heyy Zee: Viktor Krum sounds yummy... like cake crumbs!! he he

Take care.

5:16 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
No doubts about that. :D
Will get on my feet and bug ya dont worry...;)

AFM,
Well since he is like three yrs younger than me it does not sound rite if I think he is yummy and stuff... sighh (sad)
But he is cute though not the chocolaty type :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

It is hard to know what "Women want"..right? Sometimes, they like chocolaty type men (chubby and cute) and sometimes they like the rugged and impassive types. I'm just waiting till women come to a conclusion, so that i can change my appearance accordingly..LOL!

11:11 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
Ouch poor you.:D
well I can speak for myself and a few friends of mine-its not difficult to make up ur mind and stick to it. :)
Chubby and cute??? uhhhh ahem never mind :P

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home