My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, November 21, 2005

No Office for Me... Guess why?

Coz I am not well that's why. So fine, I did not have to face monday blues like my other pals had to, but sitting at home and doing nothing... that is the pits. I mean if I see my bed once more I think I am going to be sick. Well, can't help but go to bed coz I have nothin else to do...oh the circle of life. (Dont ask me how I came to the conclusion of circle of life coz I am still pondering about that myself).

Today I found out that I have low B.P. This brought out a fresh batch of scoldings and shaking of the head by my lovely parents. Hey like I know why I have it. Naturally my lovely sister will join the club and yell at me too. Yes you guessed it right- I am in the mood of 'feeling sorry for myself', self pity and whatever.

No office tomorrow also- parents orders. Hmmm so what am I gonna do tomorrow?? Oh nothing...probably crawl the four corners of my bed, round and round and round.
So the point I would like to stress is that I HAVE NO OFFICE TOMORROW! :P

9 Comments:

Blogger Mrudula said...

Take care and get well soon.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

not tryin to scare u, but i have heard low bp is worst than high bp

so do take care

5:09 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Mru,
Thanks. I am getting better.

Sonu,
Yikes!I didnt know that. Hmmmm...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey! Get well soon! Office is not all that bad compared to being sick :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
Well back in office and back to normal. And yes office is not that bad when ur down with something. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

welcome back ms.hippo.

10:09 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

thank u ms. piggy wiggy

10:11 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hey Zee, I'm glad to see you up and about. I know what it is to be cooped up at home! Welcome back!

11:11 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFM,
Thanks.
Its nice to be back. I was going a lil crazy sittin at home.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home