My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, December 02, 2005

A Conversation

What does it mean when your mom calls you up all sweet and nice and asks you-

“do you have a nice snap? Can you mail it to me?”(Exactly!!)
Well no mom I don’t. You have a box full of photos; use them.
Well I am talking about your most recent snap.
Well I do have those trip snaps…
No! I meant you alone as in the snap.
Mom what you playing at? (Like I don’t know.) *Eye roll*
Ummm well you see (all happy) your aunts and I met up with a friend of mine. We had a get together.
That’s nice. So how is everybody…?
Ya ya they are fine. The thing is there is this boy; well your aunts and I agreed he is really nice…
For who? Your friend? Lol
Stop being funny! You know what I am saying. You are talking like your sister.
Mom sisters are alike.
I know she has spoilt you and so have we...
Maa…
Fine fine… well I think you should take a look at him.
Ok will talk to dada about it first, did you tell dada about this? Hmmm?
Of course I did.
Lets see what dada has to say about this.
For everything it is dada for you.
Yep mommy. Well you are also equally precious ma.
(Disgruntled) Well your dad is telling you to keep your mind open and if you want to say no its ok no reasons asked. Happy?
Happy? No. Satisfied? Maybe.Will a passport snap do ma?
No! This is not an interview.
Well it kinda is mom.
This girl!Just send a nice snap? Sari?
No mom!
Ok ok. You will send the snap?
Hmmm
That’s not an answer.
Ya. Ok fine will send you something.
Not something, a snap!
MAAA!
Ok fine take care love you bye.
Bye mom, love you too. *sigh*

Sheeeesssshhhhhhhh!

16 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

yay! i infected you with the posting conversations bug!
nice nice...(ok dont come and hit me)...i mean...its an interesting conversation. :D vurry funny i say!

10:07 AM  
Blogger AquaM said...

lol....gud one..u have captured the entire act quite well..

AquaM

10:07 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hmmm....you could send a snap where you are wearing jeans and are partying! ;) Trust me no one will send that to anyone!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Ha ha..this is funny! So, how many snaps have you tried after your mom said this? :) Having a hard time resigning to one nice photo.huh? :) Anyways best of luck for good things to happen!

10:16 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Nahh won't hit you! :)It will happen to you soon. Dont worry.:P

AquaM,
Thanks.:)

AFJ,
Good thought actually was thinking of wearing a t-shirt that says "buzzz off". I wonder how mom will take that...hmmm

naveen,
Nahh. Havent even taken one. Nice one? I will be sending the most horrible one possible. :)
Good things? Hope that guy vanishes. That would be a great thing. ;)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Ok..let God save the poor guy who is waiting for a nice picture of yours' from disappointment :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger madhavan said...

Well, if you are out of snaps I can send you one of mine. And then no guy, girl, human being or animal will ever come near you... though truth to say I look much better after the plastic surgery. My nose is in place, now if only they will take these damn ears out of my mouth!

11:45 AM  
Blogger NeoBhavin said...

SO D - Day has Arrived:)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hey, wear that T-shirt of yours which says 'I have an attitude. So what?' Get your snap clicked and send it. It will make the poor guy run for shelter!! :D

12:41 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Wedding bells are round the corner..

or is it??

Dont throw bells at me okie...I just guessed ;)

I'm sure before you even sat down to write this posty, you sent the snap to your mom..

??

Hehehe...

Just pulling your leg...Chill!!

Nice conversation there...
Chill out on weekend!!
Btw, whats the plan? Movies?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

'I have an attitude. So what?'
Like Rita says, this T-shirt will also do 75% of work for you...

:)

2:57 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
Wish God would help me instead. *sigh*

madhavan,
Nice idea. Will surely let ya know.

neobhavin,
whatever happened to "i will support my pal through thick and thin"? You traitor!!

Rita,
Thanks man! its either that or the 'buzzz off' one!

3:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :)
Quit pulling!
I have been snapping everyones head off in hostel or just get into bouts of self pity. :(

Weekend plans?? Hmm. No movies. It raining again!

I think the "i have an attitude" might just work. :)or should it be the "buzz off" one.

Or I can scare him off by saying I am having three affairs... lol. Oh wow the look on that guys face would be priceless. :D

3:17 PM  
Blogger madhavan said...

sorry to put my two bits in but "buzz off" is much safer. People with attitude are no longer taboo, in case you are not reading the newspapers

3:40 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Well in my clan its opposite. Will probably send both and scare him witless.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh wow the look on that guys face would be priceless.
Oh yeah...it will be a Kodak Moment for sure :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home