My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, November 25, 2005

My Sun Sign

I have always been fascinated by what I read in horoscopes. No matter how many times I have read about my sun sign in Linda Goodman’s book, I still wanna read it over and over again. I don’t know if others are interested in reading about their sun signs or not. It’s kinda funny when your friends think that all that is written about your sign is true. I say not so, I am definitely not all of that. (Well maybe a lil bit).
But then again what you are isn’t foretold by the stars is it?

Like I said I love reading about my zodiac so I am putting down a few things about my sign which I got hold of online. And I have added a few of my inputs as well. (Yes I know its long.)
(This is not from Goodman’s book)

1. Making an impression is Job One for Leos, and when you consider their personal magnetism, you see the job is quite easy.
ME: personal magnetism? Is that what it means when I seem to attract only trouble??

2. Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight.
ME: ‘I am fun’? Hmm maybe. ‘Creative’? To a certain extent yes. ‘Never shy away from the limelight’… What are you crazy?

3. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic.
ME: ‘dramatic’? Oh so true!

4. It's the Lion that symbolizes Leos, and the king (or queen) of the jungle is a most appropriate mascot, since these folks consider themselves the rulers of their universe (and the Zodiac at that). Like Lions, Leos tend to be dignified and strong, and it is this sense of their power, which allows them to get things done.
ME: ‘rulers of the universe’? Not a bad idea at all! *Evil grin*

5. Lions are indeed opinionated and set in their ways.
Me: ahem, well everyone is like that. * Halo over the head*

6. Leo is ruled by the Sun, the center of the universe and the fuel for our being. In much the same way, Leos consider themselves indispensable and the center of the universe, and those who would tell them otherwise had better look out!
ME: I am not saying anything.

7. Lions are outgoing, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life.
ME: give me more.

8. The Lion's enthusiasm is boundless, and along with that comes generosity of spirit and the determination to succeed. That focus may be construed as vanity and even bossiness at times, but Lions would say 'No way!' and continue along their regal path. Regardless of appearance, those born under this Sign can be counted on for their loyalty and sense of honor. They are also decisive, intensely proud and wonderfully romantic.
ME: hmmm …

9. Those born under this Sign are fearless and strong, which may be why Lions plunge in headfirst and let the chips fall where they may. Thankfully, Leos are dignified enough not to commit too many pratfalls. It's the Lion's unswerving courage that wins so many folks over.
ME: will a cheesy grin do?

10. While some would take to calling Lions status-conscious, these folks are truly warmhearted and want everyone to be happy. Hey, it's their kingdom, and happy campers make for a perfect peace.
ME: I am all for that!

11. Yes, the pleasure principle is paramount to the Lion, and along those lines, Leos are great at spending money. Lions can't fathom an uncomfortable throne.
ME: that reminds me I have to bug dada for money. Its crazy living alone you know.

12. The great strengths of the Leo-born are their creativity, idealism and leadership. Lions don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.
ME: la de da de da

13. When the lights are low, the essential Lion comes to the fore, since this beast is 90% fun and 100% romantic. The Leo lover is devoted, creative and almost too hot to handle! Since Leo rules the heart and back, however, overzealous Lions may have to take a deep breath and slow down a bit. You can bet that the Lion's home will be swaddled in royal purple and gold.
ME: really???

14. Generous and warmhearted, creative and enthusiastic, broad- minded and expansive, faithful and loving
ME: don’t you just love the sound of that? I do.

15. On the dark side....Pompous and patronizing, bossy and interfering, dogmatic and intolerant
ME: Nahh not really. Word of advice- anything you read take it with a pinch of salt. In this case a sack load would do.

LIKES
Speculative ventures, lavish living, pageantry and grandeur, children and drama
DISLIKES
Doing things safely, ordinary-day to day living, small minded people, penny pinching and mean spiritedness

13 Comments:

Blogger Mrudula said...

:) I don't read them at all.

11:38 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Mru,
Yeah I know, you told me so long time back.Its fun though. :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I resumed Linda Goodman's - Sun Sign last night and quickly jumped to LEO and was surprised to read that I'm almost a typical LEOn, but a shy one...


Grrrooowwwllllll

Hehehe :)

Nice to know abuot you ramblings :)

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Greetz

1:11 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,

A big grrrroowwwlllll to you too.:)

I know exactly what you mean. The shy part hmmm actaully I think some leos are like that. That does not lessen the leo in you. Go ahead enjoy that nice huge throne!
:D

2:03 PM  
Blogger NeoBhavin said...

Please do some research on Librans!

4:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

neobahvin,
And what else your highness? No dont answer that, its ok. Will get you some info.

4:02 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

Lions are bloody lazy.
;)
AquaM

4:20 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

I do not disagree. Unless its something that we are really interested in or its like we have to, we wont move a muscle. :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

nice qualities u got over there..
ofcourse, never judge the book from its cover right..

11:23 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

sonu,
True.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

My brother is a Leo. He maybe all or some of all that you have listed! Me? I'm a graceful Libran!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

"ME: ‘dramatic’? Oh so true!" - Oh! Yes Drama queen!! :D
I have a rquest similar to neobhavin's. Do some research on Scorpio's :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFM,
:) My mother is a libran, my sis is a scorpio and dad is pisces myself a leo and snowy is a saggi. Mad house trust me!:D

Rita,
will do that and mail ya!:)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home