My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, November 24, 2005

My Blogging Personality

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Hey, Vee got that result too!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I'm "Confident and Insightful." Do you see the cheshire cat grin on my face?

2:51 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFM,
Yes I can see it, all the way from your desk. :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger NeoBhavin said...

My Perosnality said this:


You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!

4:19 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

neobhavin,
'You blog like no one else is reading...'
very ture, that part.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

same pinch back hippo wippo :P

5:36 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

My blogging type is Confident and Insightful...


Since yesterday Im trying to belive that..

11:09 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
I think yours is insightful and unless you were not confident about it you would not have posted that socks episode.:)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mrudula said...

I still haven't summoned enough courage to try this quiz.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home