My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, February 13, 2006

Lazy! And I Like It!

The weekend has gone and here I am, staring at yet another long week. This weekend was nice and lazy. I spent the whole of Saturday in the hostel. Pure bliss! I didn’t do anything else except load the washing machine and sit with a book. I had a fellow hostel mate for company. We just spent the day reading, sleeping and eating chocolates. I was quite happy about the “I have nothing to do” agenda on my list. So I was content with my Saturday and was looking forward to spend my Sunday along the same vein. It was not to happen.

So here I was sleeping in my dreamland of who knows where, when my lovely roomie bangs open the bathroom door. Oh great! I just turned over and went off to my sweet land of do nothing dreams. When I hear this stupid phone ringing in my ear. It was the alarm. Sheesh! Switched it off and I pull the sheet over my head. Happy and cocooned in my mosquito net when my roomie puts on the light! Argghhh!

At home if someone disturbs my sweet slumber (my sis usually) I tend to throw things, anything I can get my hands on. Of course I don’t do that to mom and dad but I do yell at the top of my lungs “I am on holiday I deserve my rest”. But snowy nahh he does not disturb me a bit, if he tries to wakes me I pat him off to sleep.

So where was I before I took the detour... ahh yes, the roomie switching the lights on. When she did see my grumpy face she quickly switched it off calling me a lazy bum. Ya well, I am not the only one who sleeps till eleven or was that twelve? Anyway, right when I was going to sleep the phone rings…oh man someone sure wanted me to kill them. It was nothings aplenty. Since I am all bark and no bite (usually) I picked the call and chucked the idea of sleepy sleep.

She had called to decide on a birthday gift for a pal, so I went out for shopping. After shopping came back to hostel to sleep. Only to realize I had to go for a play around seven in the evening. So went and got ready and three of us headed down to the auditorium. Sat down to watch one of the most agaonising plays of all times. I would not lay blame on the play but on the director and the actors. After an hour I could not take it anymore and we walked out. Went off to see the lifestyle sale, horrible stuff and men were more horrible there. There were more interested at ogling than buying. When will they ever learn?

While getting back we stopped at the petrol bunk. While we were waiting, we see these two clowns on a bike doing the “ I am staring at you, what you gonna do look”. So I stared rite back and looked them both up and down. They had already started squirming by then…and once we started laughing at those fools, they took off real fast. That’s all it takes. *Evil grin*

14 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

i was busy on saturday but was alseep most of sunday..got up only for lunch and dinner:)

2:53 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hehe....that ws a neat account of ur weekend...my flatmate's gone to US for 20 days so i had the whole flat to myself and just spent the 2 blissful days alone eating,sleeping and catching up with sum movies!
Gud the way u handled those despo's...bunch of jerks,really.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

There were more interested at ogling than buying. When will they ever learn?
I was in Hyderabd last weekend and there was this HYDERABD Central where upto 50% sale was going on...my aim of visit was to check out the historic places...but I ended up drooling on chicks who visited HYD Central for shopping...Damn I cant believe, I spent so much just to check out chicks from Hyd...

Yeah...and in eve's we spent time in CCD near this place called Jubliee hills....and then I called this as ma weekend trip to HYD.

I planned to write down a nice post about this trip...but then wht to write??

3:27 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Looks like somebody had a great time this weekend! :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

"So I stared rite back and looked them both up and down. They had already started squirming by then" - - Damn ! Only if looks could kill :), don't spare them next time .

8:55 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

They were more interested at ogling than buying. When will they ever learn?

- Well..I know it is mean..but then there are times when without your knowledge you stare at a pretty girl..I think it is natural or whatever :) I'm not supporting this but then I myself fall prey to this temptation at times :(

9:50 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Nice weekend re! Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for the red sunflower!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

OMG you bought back memories from my school lane, right out of my sleepy head now :) Have a blast! Sleep Rocks!:)

1:32 PM  
Blogger San said...

I need another weekend to recover from this weekend :(

oh and happy valentines hun

x

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Happy Valentines Day Ramblings!!

Have fun and take care..
Greetz :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Enjoy ur V-Day! :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

You have really become lazy. No post for V'Day?
Anyway, happy Valentine's Day :)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Very lazy I tell you ! And oh yes Happy Val day :)

11:57 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

shikha,
Sounds good to me. :D

rebel_on_loose,
Thanku! Happy valentines.:)

arzOOOn,
Shame on you! :P
Yep what to write? unless somethin weird happened with you there...hmmm...a lil bizzare...:P
Happy Valentines Day to you too! :D

Rita,
I enjoyed my weekend and I heard you got flowers. ;)

ashish,
Ya rite! *eye roll* And who you calling lazy you goat? :P

naveen,
Well atleast they dont have to look all superior and smug about it!

AFJ,
same to you. :D

vamsee,
oh sleepy sleep! :)

sangeeta,
Happy valentines to you too. :)

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home