My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Things That Happen...

Things that happen to you right before the big day.

1. You are tensed and you keep pestering your buddy every five minutes.
2. You keep pestering your dad every hour.
3. Then you whine to your mother and your sister. Basically to everyone you know, sigh.
4. No appetite and your head starts to pound then your shoulders start to ache.
5. Next your jaws ache coz they are clenched too tight.
6. You get back to hostel and cos they are renovating half of it the plumbing is not working. You are at the point when you are gonna scream like a banshee when they come and tell you the water is coming after all,they forgot to put on the motor.(oh gawd!)

On the big day…

7. The next day you feel much better since you knocked off around nine the previous night.
8. Well things start looking up and then the iron box goes poof in front of your eyes.
9. Panic! What am I going to wear???
10. Hostel mate comes with a plan. Get the iron from another roomie's locker. She has the keys.
11. Then… sorry wrong keys. Mummy!!
12. You wake up this lazy lump that has a holiday. Pile all that you want (or think) to wear in her hands and march her off to some ironing guy.
13. She has no idea where to find him but has strict orders not to come back till she gets the job done.
14. Panic attack number 2. Where is she?
15. You start getting ready even though your clothes are somewhere out there in the city.
Finally she brings them neatly ironed. What an angel!
16. You are ready phew! Finally. You change your bag cos you want something that goes well with your outfit.
17. As you are reaching the place, you realize … yikes I left my wallet in the other bag. Stupid, stupid!
18. You explain to the auto man who starts laughing…ya right funny guy!
19. Your friend comes to your rescue. Thank god!
20. All goes well and you are happy as can be. :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I know! I was there! :) You know you can have the world at your feet if you want it!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

"You are at the point when you are gonna scream like a banshee " Frankly you're at that point 24/7 , so what's new ? :p

Point to be added to the "Things that happen......" list
Annoy the living crap out of someone "actually for once" trying to help you :-p

6:16 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

And finally you were late! Werent you ?? :) Ha ha!

3:34 AM  
Blogger bigfatdeal said...

What a!

9:07 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFJ,
Thank god you were there...
I would have hit the panic button, actually I was going to but I saw you and it was all fine… :D

ashish,
Hmmpfff you old coot! I do not yell at you cos that's your job.
Well all I said was clown jeezzz... and someone huffs off… kinda reminds me of Victorian ladies flouncing out of the room after one of their tantrums.... :P

Naveen,
Nope I was right on time. :)

bigfatdeal,
I know! :|

9:38 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hello madamji, so it was that bad, eh?
Will you ever learn to be in control... like me :P

10:36 AM  
Blogger dazedandconfused said...

ok, I seem to be the only one who doesnt seem to know what's goin on here...

2:03 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Me too...dazed n confused !
Was it ur bday ?

3:15 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rita,
Ya rite :P

dazedandconfused,
Well I had something imp to do and nothing was going right but it turned out ok in the end...:)

rebel_on_loose,
Jeezz no it wasnt.:P I am a leo so a long way to go for my birthday. It was a very imp day for me... lets just keep it that way. ;)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home