My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Days Gone By...

Work.
Attended my convocation YAY!
Worked a bit more.
Slept a little.
Midnight birthday party!
Well basically the whole week was filled with work. Learnt the lesson of Ctrl+S as I had mentioned earlier.
Started getting up early like six in the morning… mom was quite amazed, am quite lazy and grumpy in the mornings.
Dada’s birthday. I love you papa! The best daddy in the whole universe!
Worked more and more.
Yelled at some people. Plotted the demise of someone like a wicked old witch, rubbing my hands with glee.
Killed a roach, well I didn’t, got my roomie to do it. I went screaming out of the room. Advice: Never keep your balcony door open.
Made someone do some work for a change. Hah! (Serves him right! This is what happens when you don’t do any work bozo!)
Ticked off someone on the road, felt mighty good about it. Don’t know how they figure out that they are Romeos from paradise. Bleh!
Made someone go green with envy as I was eating home cooked food! La la la la!
Worked a little more.
Went to the bookshop. Bought books. :D
Busy painting our hands and making palm prints on paper. That too, in the conference room, it was fun.
Worked more.
Tied sari for a roomie, kept twisting the sari. Finally got it right the third time... was awake by then coz the sand man had left me for good!
Went for Narnia with pals.
Went out shopping.
Literally dumped coke over a fella…wish it had fallen all over him.
Nothings aplenty and I ended up taking snaps and getting it converted into the charcoal drawing thing. I was brainwashed for half hour for that. And the doggie look, man not fair!
Crossed mount road with nothings aplenty laughing and scaring me by saying “hey it’s turning green”! *Blink blink* *shudder* (I hate crossing roads)
Worked a bit more.
Bonked someone on the head for calling me scrawny.
Ate pizza!
Looks like will be getting a breather from work for a while. God pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And yes I missed this place.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Fantastic post, Zee! Tells me exactly what you've been up to, all this while! ;)
BTW, whose demise did you plot? I think I know. :D

7:45 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Cool! A bulleted list of all(nearly all!!) things that you had been up to :)

Made someone do some work for a change - Is it a change for you or for that person ? :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

"Made someone go green with envy as I was eating home cooked food! " - There are other people who go through this horrible torture thanx to you? SICKO !

Revenge will be soon and sweet......

2:21 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rita,
I am sure you do :P

naveen,
for that person of course! I am quite proud abt it!

ashish,
Hah!!! what you gonna do sheeshy?
PINKY BUNNY!!! :P

1:59 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

u call ur daddy dada too .............
well that is some similarity
!!!
cya

2:38 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa nice list that 1....looks like u been upto a lot of stuff lately!
Nice 2 c u back.... :)
NJoy!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

I hate crossing the road too..i keep telling people that in my previous life i was hit by a truck..but no one listens:P

5:31 PM  
Blogger bigfatdeal said...

welcome back - i'm sure this place missed you as well :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

Congrats..on your convocation..!!

I was starting to wonder whether you were going to stop blogging altogether...

guess you had a great time..!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

hmm coollllllllllllllllllllllll

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home