My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, February 17, 2006

Arguing 24/7...

So here I was talking with an old pal… known him for like hmmm lets see five years now. And we catch up once in a blue moon. Well according to him he takes the initiative, I say different. He says I am lazy…I agree with him on that. Our conversations always end up with- counting the number of times who messages first, number of replies, who calls first and etc. Well yes, a little childish like that.

According to the boy I make “hazar” excuses when he calls me to come out. Which is not true! I mean he is a real sweetheart but he has bad timing; he calls me exactly when I have already made plans. Now I cant ditch my other friends also. So then I am stuck with deciding what to do.

Anyways, we were talking about how I react to PC from men and how he reacts with women he does not know. So fine I am not all that interested in going for coffee with someone I don’t know (ya ya so get to know him by going for coffee…duhhh). But if I am genuinely not interested then it’s a NO. Well he was like that’s your problem “you say no to every guy. You assume that he is boring and won’t be interesting.” Helloooo? What about the guy then “under what assumption did he think that I will be interesting or even good company for coffee?” huhuh, tell tell? So the guy assumes that I am good company whereas I assume he wont be that great to yap with and I will probably end up giving bright vacant smiles and cursing myself throughout the whole ordeal. Well everyone does make assumptions and I am not the only one. 'Phhbbrr' to you mr.M :P !

Considering the fact that I come across as a snob – courtesy nothings aplenty (she thought so at first). I am arrogant- courtesy him- M, (in the beginning, yes.) I am rude beyond belief- courtesy another pal (when the grumpy mood strikes me). Hey but I am not that bad! Sigh!

Then he went on about when we meet, I am always making fun and I “cackle” with glee when he is my target. Makes me sound like a witch! So I was like, fine from now I will bat my eyelashes, hover close and look into your eyes and say, “M… you have come, I am soo happy now. My joy knows no bounds.” Maybe even let down a teardrop or two. He said “very funny you clown”, told me to join theatre he did!

Besides he was glad that I am more tomboyish since both of us are clowns (I beg to differ!) hmmfff. Then he starts laughing. I was like what is so funny…I cant imagine you acting really feminine…
*Blink blink*
I was struck dumb! He was still laughing!
I so am” was my immediate response, the loling started again…he was like you wouldn’t even know where to start. Monster!!!!! He was like its okay, I accept you with all your flaws, friends and all that… say what? Hmmpff!

Well then we drifted off to other topics with the usual ‘I argue you argue and no we will not come to any conclusion’ scenario. I finally hit the bed by three and now I am really sweepyy but I have to sit here and do the pretty and smile.

12 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

across as a snob ... I agree

I am arrogant..... No doubt whatsoever

I am rude beyond belief Absolutely ....

I'm pretty sure I'll get along perfectly with your buddies :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
You stupid bunny! wait till i get my hands on you you are so dead! from now on your name will be..."sugar plum" ...wait and watch sheeshhy boy!And it will get worse than this...

5:34 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

hehe nice one
some arguements dont come to any conclusion....

8:17 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Makes me sound like a witch!
Yeah....sorta...
Im already getting shivers imagining Ramblings...
:-ss

He was like its okay, I accept you with all your flaws, friends and all that
And on that you say.....you are not interested in going out with guys...

Right :)

Nice conversatoin there...and you described it pretty well....had a smile on me...

Im watching WWE btw on TENSPORTS.....dunno why Im mentioning this here...

:|

10:52 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

very interesting ... :) just reading bout the way he reacted (and ur thoughts on that) made me snicker ... lolz .. :)

I'm sure u're not all that bad .... u're probably worse ... LOL :) ... just kidding! ;)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Lol...pretty huge post lol..but full of humour and written in a nice way..He thinks you are a witch?? I hope he escaped lol without a slap across his cheeks hehe

10:23 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Hmm..reminds me of my friends..and also reminds me that its been ages since I called them..now i'll have to listen to all those 'u are so busy to call me' complaints

11:11 AM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

And we catch up once in a blue moon. Well according to him he takes the initiative, I say different.
yeah that happens to me too...man! what is it with guys ya, seriously!

I will probably end up giving bright vacant smiles and cursing myself throughout the whole ordeal.
LOL!

Considering the fact that I come across as a snob – courtesy nothings aplenty
hey!! not my fault if you walked with your nose up in the air!

I cant imagine you acting really feminine…
*Blink blink*

ROTFL....
awwww you poor thing you....but LOL!

yeah but you know what...i like arguements like that...they are of the fun. :D

11:37 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

"Considering the fact that I come across as a snob,I am arrogant, I am rude beyond belief"
That's a surprise...but now that's not an entirely negative quality!

LOL@"M… you have come, I am soo happy now. My joy knows no bounds. Maybe even let down a teardrop or two. "

12:28 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ajay,
yes and they are real fun! :P

arzOOOn,
Shivers is it??? U too? You are supposed to say he is all wrong and that I am a true angel in disguise (fat chance, but you can always lie) :D

anup.777,
Et tu...?? Hmmfff! :D

sudarshan,
Well he is really sweet and I do make fun of him so its only fair that i give him a chance too... :)

shikha,
Ya those you never call and always busy one...it happens. :)

nothings aplenty,
poor me indeed! And hello I did not walk with my nose in the air! It was ur style i was the lil mouse... :D

rebel_on_loose,
I know!! ;)

2:34 PM  
Blogger San said...

:)

i am smiling because this just sounds too familiar

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

true angel in disguise
Ya rite!!
Since its monday today...I came to say that only...you stole ma words :P

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home