My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, March 10, 2006

I Love It!

I am in loveeeeeeeeeee!

No! No! Not with a guy jezzz… :P
I am in love with the music of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I was watching it last night with the rest of the gang. Well the part one is in a different class by itself but this wasn’t that bad. And Patrick Swayze was in it too!

A funny thing happened in between the movie, just as the couple are getting comfortable on screen the warden walks in…pin drop silence…she was more embarrassed than us…and she left in a hurry.
I have been humming some of the music at work…its quite addictive and I really want to learn to dance like that. :D

Well the weekend is here so I am going back to hostel and to all the chaos that is going to erupt tonight. Friday nights are usually like that here. Have a nice weekend you guys!

"I never really knew that you could dance like this...She make a man wanna speak spanish...Como se llama? Bonita. Mi casa, su casa."- Wyclef Jean feat. Claudette Ortiz .

13 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek said...

so ur in love @ last??
:):)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

just as the couple are getting comfortable - nice way to put it :)

You too have a great weekend!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Hope you are having a great weekend..i am stuck at ofice waiting for people..i think one of my friends have the cd of dirty dancing

10:44 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

... and why haven't u fallen in love with a guy yet??? :)

I think I'm gonna watch this one on DVD soon ... :)

... and I believe I can dance better than them moviestars ... but, my friends beg to differ ... lolz ...

Hope u r having a gr8 weekend too, buddy! C Ya!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

just as the couple are getting comfortable on screen the warden walks in

Aaah , the awkward silence moment *Shudder*

1:14 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

abhishek,
Lol...

naveen,
I didnt want to put it the other way :P

shikha,
stuck at work...awww.
I went ahead and bought the soundtrack and i am very very happy :D

anup.777,
cozz its a real waste of time and lot of work thats why :P
Make sure you watch this! :D
My weekend was good didnt have any monkeys in them ;)

ashish,
I know...like increasing the volume in front of ya mom and her friends :P
Man what a sight!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Ashish said...

like increasing the volume in front of ya mom and her friends - - Ok stop reminding me will ya ?? * Shudder Shudder *

11:45 AM  
Blogger San said...

hahaha oh i know what your saying .. now just change the scene a little so its me and abhishek .. or john abraham (i don't mind either way) dancing ;)

2:34 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish,
ok ok will not remind you about that...:D *evil grin*

sangeeta,
Aha John or abhishek is it?? lol! ;)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Haha.."Just when the couple are getting comfy"- that's diplomatic language lol..the movie looks good..but it'll have to wait lol.. anyway, I'll surely watch it, now that its recommended by you:-)

11:51 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

sudarshan,
I know...quite proud abt the way I put it across actually. ;)
well the movie is okay but you can watch it for the music alone. :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hmmm i've seen the original Dirty Dancing long time back and wanted 2 learn 2 dance like Patrick Swayze after watching it...
Hope this 1's just as gud!

3:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
Its the music that actually makes you wanna dance...I went and got the soundtrack, my dad hated it but i kept playing it over and over... good thing that I dont stay at home otherwise dad would have thrown me and the system outta the house...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home