My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Woes...

A life without complications is a life without long hair. The summer is here; trust me when I say having long locks during this season is a definite death warrant. There can be other drawbacks as well. When you wake up all you can see is a black curtain- reason your hair is in your face or more like all over your face. Your roommate screams. Why? cos when you get up she really cant see your face; you end up looking like that character in Ring (I even scared myself when I looked into the mirror).

People keep yanking on it like some old-fashioned bell pull or something – I mean hello it hurts you fiend!! When you have others around you who do not have long locks, they constantly want to keep doing new things to your hair. Goodwill apart but will you stop pulling my hair when you guys are discussing about what you gonna do next? You humor them you and end up with a headache. You have to oil it wash it and it takes like hours to dry. My roomie goes mad when she has to oil my hair. Poor thing keeps going on and on about how much time it takes.

As it grows it starts to get heavier and heavier and sometimes I feel like shaving it all off! Ahh the blisss…. but I really cant do that…I do love my hair.But I have finally decided- I will go for a haircut. I cant take this pain anymore! But since the haircut will be my sister’s treat (don’t you just love being the younger one in the family?) I will be going to the stylist next month have to wait till sis gets back. I will probably be a little sad about cutting my hair since I was the one who really wanted to grow it long…but the heat is getting to me and I got my mother's permission to go ahead and cut it. So waiting till the next month… I wonder what she will do to my hair… hmmm.

8 Comments:

Blogger bigfatdeal said...

First comment!

1:22 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Just because you know me and all my blabbering does not mean you just say 'first comment' and leave it at that! No dont add anything...your first comment is more than enough. Actually made me laugh... :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Awww ur breaking my heart!
Long locks look simply stunning....trust me on that! It just looks so feminine...anyways do reconsider tht haircut!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Death warrant, huh? Ever thought about me, hon?
BTW, the easiest way to keep yourself from looking like the character in Ring is to tie a plait when you go to bed. Of course, I know you won't do that, considering the way you hanker for straight hair!! :D

11:04 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

I used to have looongg hair till my first year of college..but then looking after myself in a new place and hostel was tough enough,how was i supposed to look after my hair?after a big fight with everyone i cut it upto shoulder level..its longer now,but i miss my hair:(

10:42 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I wouldn't know what you are talking about! I have had short hair always! Except in the middle of the monsoon when I had rather long hair.

11:32 AM  
Blogger San said...

my hair never grows long :( it just stays at the in between length and then i chop it all off .. i want long locks :(

2:18 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
Yes yes it looks nice...I know sigh...but i cant take this anymore!!! Nahinnnnn!!
Man I really sound like a drama queen...:P

rita,
lady you are in diff class!!! I would not even dream of having it that long. Going waist length is hard enough...yours I will just die! Nahh i aint gonna plait it and yes you are right. Curly curly hair...:(

shikha,
ahhh...you didnt have to say the missing part :(
Half the guys in hostel think I am plain insane to cut it!

AFJ,
Oh i loved your hair that day....u looked reall gooooddd!! :D

sangeeta,
I know how that feels but now that i have it, I long for short hair... Why is the grass always greener on the other side...? How are the bruises btw?

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home