My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, November 04, 2005

A Long Weekend

They are the best things that can happen to anybody. Think about it... three days of no office! I already have a huge smile on my face. No getting up early, you don’t need to iron your clothes and haggle with those auto walas for three whole days. You don’t need to make a mad dash for office, no skipping breakfast to be on time. Peaceful!

Since it's going to be a long weekend, I have already listed out what I will be doing on all the three days. Sleep, go for walks, read and of course go out with my hostel mates.We are all planning to go for a movie. And this Saturday we are getting Biryani from Shirin's grandma since its Eid on Friday. She makes amazing Biryani and she is happy when she knows we eat a lot. So most of us are clearly anticipating Saturday.
Well, here is me wishing- Mru, Accidental Fame Junkie, Rita, AquaM and Nothings aplenty a happy long weekend. Have fun you guys!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Hey, I know what I want to do. Finish a book that I borrowed from AFJ - Haroun and the Sea of Stories. :D

5:41 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hi Zee, have a great weekend!!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home