My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, November 07, 2005

Thursday Night!

Sleepy weekend. Three days of good sleep and lot of rain. But good sleep on Thursay night was not meant to be.

Well on Thursday since I was a lil scared I told Chotu (Priya) to sleep in my room, she said ok and told me to leave my door open said she would come down after sometime. So I was happy reading and after a while went off to dreamland.

Problem 1- locked the door by mistake which lead to problem 2- chotu could not enter.
I was out cold by ten and Suji (piggy) messaged me around ten thirty. The message read- ' what are you doing? Any sign of the woman in grudge?’

Chotu and Piggy were upstairs and were waiting for me to come up and yell. Since I did not reply nor did I go upstairs, they came down to check. They knocked on the door but I was fast asleep. They were quite disappointed since their prank failed to get the necessary response.


As usual I got up around three something to check if everything was okay. Saw that I had got messages and read Piggys message. I wasn’t sleepy anymore picked up my book to read but the message kept playing in my head. Then I saw that the curtains were moving, I freaked out completely. Opened my door, ran up the stairs and went to Piggys room; started banging on the door. In my panic I didn’t realise that the room was open (hee hee) Suji and Priya were up, I told them "guys I am not going down there, I am scared". And when I told them it was because of the message they burst out laughing. Suji was quite sorry but she kept laughing and I was like' what is wrong with you? who told u to send me that message!! Grudge of all things you pig'.

Priya came with me to collect my pillows and sheet and we came up. I put the table lamp on, even with those two in the room I was a lil scared. In the morning I felt really stupid. Suji was amazed; they all know I am scared of our hostel staircase; it looks real creepy in the night. But I braved it and came upstairs that too around three something when it’s really dark and quiet. Naturally as soon as the others came to hostel Chotu and Priya told them all about it. Needless to say they found it really funny. Hmmphh!


And for the rest of the weekend Priya (Chotu) slept in my room.

5 Comments:

Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I know what you mean. Most people (sorry, but i don't get scared at all!) imagine things and get scared. My mom is like that: she gets scared of anything and everything! She was scared when I slept in my room with a freshly-dead body in the room below and row upon row of pirate (skull and 2 bones) painted flash cards! :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Yikes. I am somehow not that terrified of dead bodies and all. Just terrified of what my brain comes up with. I think I am scared of getting scared.If that made sense...

12:57 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Did I not tell you to stay away from those silly movies?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

An author i just discovered once worked as a morgue assistant. I dont mind dead bodies and im not scared of them. But would you fancy even working as a morgue assistant, Zee? I think not.

1:01 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Hey Accidental Fame Junkie
No way! In a morgue????
Goose bumps.
Rows and rows of bodies coverded in white. Never mind.

Rita,
I know, I shouldn't be watching horror flicks, but the images are stuck in my head. I just can't get them out :(

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home