My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Taken by Surprise

Wow! That was definitely a surprise and a wonderful one at that. AFJ and AquaM, went to Aries book store while ms. nothings aplenty and I went to grab some chocolate and get some photos scanned. Our paths met, we exchanged information, shared the chocolate and went on our seperate ways.

When I got back, I handed over the chocolate to Rita (had saved some for her), as she just loves chocolates. Now I was nice and settled and reading something, when- Surprise I see this hand and a book in my face. It was AquaM- "This is for you." I was zapped and then AFJ came over and handed me this book too.


You guys, thank you sooo much. That was a real treat. You are some of best, genuine people I have come across (all of you). Really shhwweeet. And this is not maska stuff!

Okay before I get into too much of sentimental ga ga go go I will stop. Thank you, you guys. And here I was thinking of surprising you with your Christmas gifts.

12 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

That was really sweet of AFJ and AquaM. :D

3:01 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

A very Merry Christmas!!!! I totally love this season! If only there was some snow going around! :) I really hope you liked the gift!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

And oh! thaks a zillion for the chocolate :D Geeeeee

3:02 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

Well, anything for a sweetheart like u..KIDDDOOOOOOOO

Merry Christmas!

AquaM

3:03 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
Stop saying thank you for the chocolate. It was no biggie. :)

AFJ,
I truly loved it! Thank you mosuhy.I love this season too. A very merry christmas to you.:)

AquaM,
Awwww....Same to ya. :D
Kiddoo is it? :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

Me all grown-up.u r still a good couple of years younger to me.
;)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

so since the Christmas season is here n all, "when am i going to get christmas wine and cake?" *grin*

3:47 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey looks like you gals have started enjoying the holiday season! Its very nice to read about your gifts and presents! And this is for AFJ - AFJ comeon over here and there is plenty of snow :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Sometimes lillies bloom in December too! :-))

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Merry Christmas to you in advance..hope you have a great holiday season..we've to forget holidays lol..we have exams,so both christmas and new year's day won't be celebrated by us, idiotic wannabe engineers..sad eh??

8:52 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Hopes you got babe! :P
Oh!!!! Ofcourse you would want what your better half would want, wont ya? *evil grin*

Jigal,
Hmmm. Chocolates? I am kinda greedy about them. Well will send you choclate pics if ya want. :P

naveen,
I know. *big grin* I love this season.

dan hussain,
:)

sudarshan,
awww...you poor thing! Well best of luck.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

kool.. thats very sweet..
i hope someone gifts me some chocolates too.. :)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home