My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

All Smiles!

I am happy today, I am jumping and I don’t even have a reason why. Could it be that since it is Wednesday and there are just two more days to go before the weekend? I just don’t know why but I just am. Last two days I was being really grumpy and dull and all of a sudden voila I am smiling. I am still wondering why. There is this voice in my head “trouble is brewing”.

Haven’t you noticed when you are very happy something goes wrong? So I am a little apprehensive about the fact that I am “all smiles” today. I am feeling jumpy can’t sit at my desk for long, before I got hopping and skipping to the next bay to Sow and Vee’s place or go hopping to Moush’s place.

Well I really do not wanna dwell deeper into this boost of happiness so I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts. It would probably last till I get my phone bill.

18 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

"There is this voice in my head trouble is brewing”."
tell the little voice to keep quiet. :) its good to be all smiles so, dont go feeling all weird about it. keep shmiling.

3:16 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Yes ma'am. :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Abaniko said...

happy to know you're happy. rub it on to us, will ya? ;)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Enjoy it while it lasts...maybe no trouble will turn up..

4:09 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

abaniko,
Wish that were possible but alas it cannot be done. :)

shikha,
I sure hope so.:)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Be happy! Don't worry about anything else! It's good to see you smiling!

5:37 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

A smiling face is a joy forever.
(just be careful not to over do it)

5:45 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AquaM,
Yes mommy! (you just have to say it dont ya?)

5:47 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Rocking...happy people spread happiness all around! :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey Ramblings, dont ponder too much:) Just enjoy each and every moment as it comes!

10:38 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
You bet. :)

naveen,
aye aye captain! :D

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I like people who jump in happiness...coz thts wht I do too..and mom thinks that Im growing retard :)

Haven’t you noticed when you are very happy something goes wrong?
Yeah...MOM faints on the spot. Damn, thats moer scary ..

Hehhe...

Just kidding...Ma weekends gonna start from tomorow..coz no project work and then I can leave early from office for Mumbai...

Wooo....Hooooo!!

My Dil goes....mmm..mmmm..mmmmm

I dont know why am I singing that...I'm not happy either...

11:13 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzOOOn,
Retard? :)
My parents think the same. Well actually its more like "did she get exchanged in the hospital? Thats not our child."

Sing that song you just might get the happy feeling. Or is love in the air? ;)

Long weekend huh? Lucky you!
Have fun. :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

me too have troble with the lil voice..i beatit down it becomes bigger....

whacky

11:38 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

kannan,
I think it becomes bigger because we are paying more and more attention to it. Ignore it, thats your best bet. :) And happy new year.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Little voice ermm naaah , for me it's been always "white devil" and "red devil",yes both of 'em are devil ..SIGH!Poor 'me

4:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Are you still jumping??
or you receieved the phone bill....

I guessed coz of the silence for 2 days :)

Am I growing smart or its the effect of new Jeans Im wearing today?? I hafta find out...

2:06 PM  
Blogger San said...

jump jump jump :)

ah its the best feeling in the world when we can smile and be happy for no special reason other then just feel like being happy :D

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home