My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-Day all the Pink and the Red...bleh

So I did not post anything on Valentines Day, big deal! I didn’t post anything because I didn’t have anything to write about. I mean other than getting irritated with all those hearts in every other shop…I did go out and buy a bunch of these huge red Gerberas for my friends. Unfortunately the shopkeeper thought I am out to buy stuff for my guy, kept insisting that I should buy a bunch of roses instead. I told him no, I didn’t want roses and besides I had to give these flowers to ten different people and I wanted it to look different. He was shocked. I said umm... for my friends umm... girls. He calmed down after that. But you should have seen the look on his face. Hee hee.

We (hostel ppl) flopped the idea of dinner; the warden was busy making something special (cant hurt her feeling you know). AFJ, nothing aplenty and I went for ice cream at Freez Zone. Yummy but half way through I was struggling to finish it. :D

Valentines day was the same old thing only some of the “lets meet up” plans have been shifted to the weekend. Weekday, in time, have to get back early, at work…blah blah. If only they would make the in time in hostel 11 or something. Wishful thinking I know. Ohh I got a few gifts from those lil monkeys in hostel. Quite a surprise! Thank you guys.

We also did have messages floating around that said “ to all those who are single…. Happy Independence Day” Amen to that! :D

9 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

In office we had people in green(single it seems) and lotsa people in red(committed)..one lady took care to wear red sandals too:))..i had no idea abt all these till i reached office..i wore baby pink:)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Consider yourself lucky for not wearing "blue" that day , take my word on that :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Happy Independence Day to u too then! :)
Every1 was wearing Red at office here!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ajit Chouhan said...

Some food for thought...umhhh

3:48 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Thats a sweet guesture - giving flowers to friends :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

said “ to all those who are single…. Happy Independence Day”
Hehehe...I got this in email :)

Yeah...V-day sucked for all these years....bu this time one of ma colleague took me out for lunch...and gave me chocs n all too...for a moment I was like WHOA!!
IS this really happening :)

Then I hafta pay back too right...went out for dinner with her then...it was pretty nice...

11:55 AM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

I spent my valentines day on air...travelling from kochi to mumbai...there were cute airhostess dressed in red...and they are always dressed in red...

now i got the whole pik...

:)
cheers

3:37 PM  
Blogger delhidreams said...

yellow gerberas in the vase...two options for spending the evening with...one rejection to carry-with...a lone sms trying to find her way to my heart...and whole lotta work that ended precisely half-day before it was supposed to be...i'd an an exciting time buddy...very

7:20 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

shikha,
I wore black, to play it safe! :)

ashish,
And we all know what that means dont we? *wicked grin*

rebel_on_loose,
:). Must have hurt the eye...all that red!

ajit chouhan,
Thanks for dropping by. :)

naveen,
Thanku :D

arzOOOn,
awww...sweet of her to get you chocolates and take you out for lunch. :)
So you had a nice time, thats good!

kannan,
oh really? :P
And welcome back!

adi,
It sounds it. Thanks for dropping by.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home