My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Keeping it Short

I was going to write about all that I did this weekend but since half of it is about food…I will shush up. Don’t want to get beaten by people who are longing for good khana. But here is a quick recap...

Saturday: Went out for dinner with bro-in-law to Peshawari…. yummy (Note: I have not mentioned what I had there!)
Sunday: Daddy came to see me…went out for lunch to the club, went shopping for mommy…came back played badminton in the hostel…went out for dinner with dad, again. :)
(Note: I have not mentioned what I had for lunch or dinner).

The badminton game was good, though we were clowning around. Now it’s back to work all over again…sigh. But I am waiting to get back to hostel and play ‘badi’ with the others.

Almost forgot, went out for shopping, felt quite guilty about it but could not resist buying. Besides, got my sisters full support on the shopping spree. :D

16 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

what man...too much shopping you are doing. :P not good i say. :P (i hope i'm making you feel guilty-er...hehehe)

good going with Badminton! one of the few games/sports i can play as well. when i come there we'll play a game ok?

6:51 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

lolz ... cool yaar! ... glad u had a gr8 time ... but the suspense about what u ate is making me hungry ... so I'm gonna grab dinner now ... c ya! :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

njoyin...?

:)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Peshawari..wow that sounds exotic!!! Lunch-shopping-badminton-dinner-
shopping..that's great lol..u sound a shopaholic like me!! Glad to know you had a nice time:-)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

*Sigh*

12:15 AM  
Blogger bigfatdeal said...

yes. please keep details of meals to yourself. no one wants to hear or read about it/them. thank you.

9:35 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Ya well I dont feel guilty and once you get here I will drag u for shoppin...and yes we'll play a game, definitely. :D

anup.777,
Well I cant talk about food, there are these ppl out there waiting to strangle me...

kannan,
So far...yes.

sudrashan,
It's an amazing place and the food is goooood.
Yes well when I like something I just pick it up and If I am in a mood to shop...dad is trying to reform me, lets see.

ashish,
Thats all you could say??? And here I was being nice and didnt mention a word about the food!

bigfatdeal,
Well nahhh how can I not tell you what I had to eat... *wicked grin*

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ashish said...

"Don’t want to get beaten by people who are longing for good khana " - I knew that was directed to me , so I thought I better just shut up and sulk rather than create a ruckus :p

" yummy (Note: I have not mentioned what I had there!)

(Note: I have not mentioned what I had for lunch or dinner).
"

Thank you and Thank you *eyeroll*

11:01 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

ashish alias...too many names...,
Keeping rolling those eyes of yours...gonna poke them one of these days!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Sigh! Some people never spare a thought about poor souls who work on saturdays! :(

11:42 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hehe...gud u didn't come out with the 'gory' details of wht u ate!
'Peshawari'...i can already imagine sum great Punjabi food...damn!
Hmmm baddy is gud for u...
Gud 2 know u had a nice weekend with ur dad!

1:59 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
*ouch* sorry about that...well I am working this saturday...so in the same boat this time...

rebel_on_loose,
Oh I had loadsa fun. :D

5:50 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hmm..enjoy!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

How more perfect can life get???!!!:-)
Enjoy to the fullest!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Man...you are having hell of a time there lady...

How I wish I cud use that title to write a new post about the work load Im gonig thru....Keeping ma work load short, shorter and shortest :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
:)

anand,
Perfect? Not even close...but I am definitely enjoying this part of it. :D

arzOOOn,
short...shortest... and then invisible type? Hang in there buddy.Well you really cant do anything about it...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home