My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, November 07, 2005

A Little Bit of Sense Please!

My friends and I were walking on the pavement; the roads were filled with rainwater. When suddenly a car zoomed by splashing everyone on the pavement with dirty water. It was horrible, cold dirty water is not something anyone would ask for even on a hot summer day. I mean how hard is it for some people to understand that when there are water clogged roads and people are walking, the best thing to do is to drive slow? I hope that mans car conks off!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I got completely wet when I was sitting in an auto. The worst part was that the dirty rain( or sewage) water also splashed on my face!!!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! God that must have been horrible. So far that hasn't happened to me.(crossing my fingers) :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home