My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not Fair :(

This is just not fair!! How can it happen? It's nice and cloudy again, the same thing happened yesterday. Big gray clouds but no rain. But it rained quite heavily in the night. I mean why couldn’t it rain like that in the morning? At least I could have slept in.

I had to get up today also, it's back to being cloudy again, wahhhh. I am sure it will be the same thing today; really cloudy and not a drop of water. Then it will pour like cats and dogs all through the night and come morning everything will be dry. Something tells me the sun is going to come out tomorrow...sigh, it’s just not fair. It’s not a big thing that I am asking, a few more hours of sleep is all that I ask and so far not a rain drop in sight!

7 Comments:

Blogger AquaM said...

not to worry crib-pot...it is the monsoon season.

AquaM

2:29 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hehehe..
Chill..

I hope it rains heavily and you get sleep for "few" more hours :)

Greetz!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Yea...what you are going through is obsolutely unfair, provided, you are 10 years old :) he he !!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hi Zee, I completely understand what you are saying. I'm sleep-deprived as well! And I wish that the sun comes out real fast! It's so depressing.

11:24 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Hey arzOOOn,
Guess what? It didn't pour like I hoped and prayed it would. It's still cloudy. (Sigh)

(I think someone up there in the sky thinks I am too lazy)

11:39 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

I am not a 10 yr old.
And I would be right if I say most of us don't like getting up in the morning to go to work.

11:41 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Accidental Fame Junkie,
I agree with you it is really depressing. Let's hope the sun pays us a visit.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home