My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, December 16, 2005

All that Effort for Nought!

Remember that post on “Will You Please Smile ”? Well, it turned out to be a flop show because all those snaps were out of focus. They look fine on the camera screen but when we saw them on the comp…I burst out laughing. Well my poor pal felt really bad about it but I guess it is written in the stars that I have to end up in the studio. I had a talk with mom about the dead line dad had set; she said it was okay if I sent the snaps later on.

Dad and mom were laughing when I told them how the pictures had turned out. So this Sunday is going to be studio day. I went to the studio, met with the photographer and told him I would need very normal snaps- no posing dreamy eyed stuff. He was quite surprised he said “but madam it is for alliance…” I said, “ yes I know, but this is different”. H gave me this weird expression and told me to come around on Sunday. He is the same tortured soul who had to take my passport snaps. Hee hee. Poor man, he had his work cut out for him to make me smile and not frown.Well today is Friday and Saturday is also a working day for us this month. *Sigh*

12 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

Is this post just because we wanted you to post the snaps ? :)
Trying to escape..eh?? :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Since that studio guy has experience with you ,lets hope something good turns out this time:)

12:10 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
Hah! Like you guys can bully me into posting my snaps.;)
Well seriously it happened so I have to go to the studio. :(

shikha,
Yep. Since he has experience with the torture I put him thorugh he will bring out good stuff. Wouldnt want me to come again would he? ;)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

"studio day" - Lol! Good, enjoy yourself ;)

3:01 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rita,
Ya rite!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Zena, I think you are photogenic. I didn't know there was so much effort behind it!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

lol.. u remind me of chandler from friends.. i donno whether u have seen that episode or not..
he does the same thing while monica n chandler go in to take their pre wedding pictures..
hahaha.. i can only imagine the poor photographers plight

6:27 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

I don't know about you but smiling and laughing for camera / off camera was always my virtue..i ruled at it but the problem arose when in university there would be this one professor who would pick on me all the time due to my genetically inherited 24 hrs grin , so i had to work around it by picturing my worst nightmare everytime he stepped into class...that explains my flunking the course ..sigh !

6:35 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFJ,
I guess so...Will show them to you on monday. Then you tell me if they are nice or not.

Sonu,
I dont think I saw that episode and considering it was Chandler I am not the least bit surprised.

ashish,
Prof. picking on you? Yikes, that is the worst!
Well I dont have a problem smiling off camera but when I am told to stand in one place and smile with stupid lights exploding in my face...thats when I the plastic smile comes into place. Thanks for dropping by.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

lol! i wish the photographer all the best. i can imagine how it'll be:
photographer: madam, little left madam, little.
*you turn*
photographer: no no madam, little right now, and chin little up...look here, look here.
*you : semi-glare*
photographer:uuh..no madam...little up..left, left. now smile madam. for alliance no madam, you must be smiling.
*you: big dirty glare*
photographer:*scared* uuh ok madam we will take photo now...1..2..3.. *click*


ROTFLMAO!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Yes , he ( the prof) was THE WORST , he for some apparent reason couldn't stand the sight of me... errm the feeling was vice versa, probably because he was from rural BIHAR and me blore .Lol@plastic smile and since formality is the talk of the town THANKS FOR DROPPING BY :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
Meanie!! I am not that bad. come on! Poor guy, well two of the gals from the hostel are coming to make funny faces to make me smile.But then again if I think about you and your better half (the one)I would probably grin big time.:P

ashish,
Bihar? He was from Bihar no wonder you had a tough time! :)I had a teacher from Bihar who used to teach maths...i dreaded the sight of him and well we were not the best of friends.
Formality indeed! Talk about being polite. :P

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home