My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Monday, December 19, 2005

Slip and Eeeouchhh!

I had plans of going for Christmas shopping sometime around Sunday evening. It was still raining and putting off the shopping trip was of no use considering it has been raining since Saturday. I was in my room with two of my hostel mates; we were talking and making up a list of what to get and stuff- the usual. I went to the balcony to check on the rain and I dribbled some water on the floor that was in my hand.

I went back in and continued with the conversation. Since I wanted to get my towel from the balcony I went out again- only to slip, fall and land on my hip. Eeeooouccchhhh! My hostel mates heard my “owww” “eeeoooww” and came out. Thankfully they didn’t come running or they would have slipped too.

I got up to wash my hands and went to sit on the bed only to bang my knee first. (Yep! That’s me!)Finally got ready went out for shopping and came back. I couldn’t sleep on my side since it was hurting too much and now its swollen. I checked it; nothing seems to be broken though.
When I told my friends about this, the responses were-

"Considering its you I am not surprised…"

"Why am I not surprised…"

"How do you do all this?"

"You are such a little brittle thing…" (uhh...What?)

Haven’t told mom and dad yet, they are gonna freak out. Last week got into a small accident and I have a large green bruise on my foot. Someone up there is trying to tell me something and for the life of me I just can’t figure out what. *Sigh*

10 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

Hey, given the fact that you get yourself hurt more often, you need to be a little more cautious. Take care!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

To echo naveen,take care especially since its raining there

1:58 PM  
Blogger San said...

ouch - hope ur ok. I can't really laugh or give ya advice as I'm just as much of a clutz as you are :)

2:47 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

"GODDDDD...bless u child"
;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

And btw, is the pic on your profile one of those that you took in the studio last week? :)

Jus kidding!

12:48 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
I went to the doc- nothing is broken. :D
The display image? Ya rite!

shikha,
Thanks and its still pouring out here.

sangeeta,
You too? :)

AquaM,
Oh he does, why do you think I dont have any broken bones?:P

9:26 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Accidents happen! I sprained my ankle so many times that it is permanantly swollen! Get well soon!

12:16 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFJ,
That is a definite *ouch*.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hello madamji. Change your pace. Stop jumping around and try to be a little more gentle. :P
Take care, hon :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Rita,
You areeeee back. Wowy!
What do you mean jumping around?
Well this time I wasnt clowning around when I fell .:(
But I am all better now.:)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home