My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, April 06, 2006

GUILTY!

AFJ tagged me and I completely forgot about posting this. It’s when I was reading Rita’s blog that I remembered. AFJ: real sorry about this and I do feel guilty for taking so long.

Here it is, all my guilt and some…

Culinary Guilt: Not much of a fuss pot about food. I tend to munch between meals and then I am way too full to eat lunch or dinner. I have odd times when it comes to being hungry. I can cook as long as I have a good cook book to guide me and I should be in the mood to cook also. Give me an oven any day. Cannot slave over the stove….
I don’t have breakfast. When mommy was here she used to make me drink a glass of milk in the morning but since I moved into hostel, I skip breakfast. Can’t stomach food in the mornings…the most important meal of the day and I skip it.

Literary Guilt: sigh …I do read real mush soemtimes…even predictable mills and boon. I know…I know!

Audiovisual Guilt: I actually sit and watch serials like “Woh rehene wali mehlon ki”…I crib about the serial but I still end up watching it. I do not feel guilt for watching cartoon network or animax!

Musical Guilt: Well I am a south indian but do I like tamil songs?…ummm no. I just don’t get them. I don’t get the words half the time…probably because my tamil is kinda sad to begin with. This what happens when you drag your kid from one city to the other…postings and postings…(dad: I wouldn’t change a thing about it, loved it :D)Well out of a 100 songs I would probably like 2 or three songs, that too cos of the tune. I rather stick to hindi and english anyday.

Celebrity Guilt: Celeb guilt?? I just don’t do the “shriek shriek” when I see a star; I just don’t get it. While my friends would go ‘ohhh’ and ‘ahhh’, I will be like ya he is nice…that’s it. Weird I tell you…

And some:

Shopping Guilt: This is never ending, trust me on this. I can shop and shop and still think I havent shopped enough.

Clothes guilt: I have enough and more clothes stacked but I still wail…” I have nothing to wear”! Mom has given up on me about this.

Is there more? Oh yes!

Don’t go to the Church Guilt: I read the bible every day and night and pray too. I go to the church only when someone tags along. I never go alone to the church…I just don’t.

That’s it…that’s all the guilt I have or can stomach!
And the five bakhras are:
Naveen
Ashish
Sangeeta
Rebel_on_loose
Vee
Sorry you guys but my hands are tied. You have to do the first five categories. If you want to do it you can...your choice.
The rest of you can go scot free. :D

15 Comments:

Blogger bigfatdeal said...

Excellent!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

the most important meal of the day and I skip it
yes you bad bad girl :P

even predictable mills and boon.
lol...but yeah they can be extremely entertaining so i wont find fault with it. :)

Audiovisual guilt: i have something i want to add for you. horror flicks :D

Musical guilt:
(ramblings)"Sometimes I get so weird...I even freak myself out"
LOL

and also LOL at the last three guilts.

HELLO! whyyy have you added my name there?! you bum!

9:34 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

bigfatdeal,
Thanks for all the help you are like V part two! :P

nothings aplenty,
Look who is talking you fuss pot...what about you and... "dont feel like eating."???

Horror flicks...I have stopped watching them! Thank god!
"freak myself out"?? Lol...so I was in a mood to howl :D

I had to add...well I was going to add A but then I know he will beat me up so... you are the bakhra! Love you too ;)

9:47 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Ahaan...finally u've admitted the guilt(s)!
Hmmm talkin abt health...breakfast IS the most important meal of the day...have sumthing...even if a little!
M&B..."Wo Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki" ...LOL!!
All gals must b guilty abt 2 much induldgence in Shopping and clothes!
Not going alone 2 church ain't guilty i guess...u do pray!
Damn i'm tagged again! Actually i'm guilty of enjoying them anyways ;)
Thnx...wud take it up soon!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Ewww mush ? *Barf Barf* You need to do something about it ASAP ! It's never too late :p

5:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

rebel_on_loose,
I know important meal...waiting to read all about yours :)

ashish,
Wait till I get my hands around ur scrawny neck u Mr. rose in the mouth! (strike one!) la...la...la...la
Awwww... :D

5:38 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

nice ... a dash of humour and dollops of honesty ... :) really really nice yaar .... thanks 4 sharing ....

and i too have to acknowledge my own guilt of not going to church as often as i should ... :( ... but i too pray and read the Word daily... :)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

All your guilts are so reasonable :)

But I go to Church regularly! yay! :P

mills and boon - ?? whats in there that gals are attracted to that?? :)

and btw, why did u make me a bhakra ?? :)

2:50 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hmmmm...I know that all of it is true. But I am not sure about your celebrity guilt. Actually you are too prim and proper, not like me :P

10:57 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Good one :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

anup.777,
Thanku thanku (Takes a bow) :P

naveen,
U just had to be one of the bakhras...sorry cant help it. :)

rita,
I am prim and proper? Wow!... tell that to mommy will you?..she keeps getting this idea in her head that I am the wild one in the family.I mean really...me?;)

aizwaikcha,
Thanks. :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Abhishek said...

for me ...musical guilt is being away from listening to dire dtraits.
hehe!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Manasi said...

I totally relate to your celeb guilt and your clothes guilt!!!

1:26 AM  
Blogger San said...

oh quick question about woh rehna wali .. did raj die? why is he prince now?

i saw a few episodes when this started ..

1:25 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

abhishek,
:) I can see that.

darkness,
Am I glad to hear that! :D

sangeeta,
Well he dies, Prince kills him in an accident and yes they look alike. And better yet rani is getting married to Prince boy now! Weird... very!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home