My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It does come true...

I haven’t been blogging for a while now and I think it's going to less frequent from now. Getting better from a sudden bout of sickness and today got some real good news. I just couldn’t believe my ears…I am still in shock. I mean here is the thing that I was waiting for soooo long and I finally got it! Thank you God, I know you have been listening to my prayers. :)

And of course my pals (and the P.G.G.H) who believed in me more than I did. And thanks to AFJ for coming with me and holding my hand. You guys I just can't express how happy I am! Dreams and wishes do come true, all you need to do is have faith. Well I won’t be blogging that often but will drop in once in a while. I really can't say where and what I am talking about here but I just wanted to share my happiness.
Take care all of you and have loadsa loadsa fun and chin up to all those people who are low…there is hope after all.

13 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

All the very best for the "new beginning" :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Oh yes! It does come true. And you proved just that! All the best, always! Keep in touch :D

11:25 PM  
Blogger bigfatdeal said...

Congratulations (again). :) See I told you!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Congrats! But happiness is more about sharing the NEWS..rt? Whats the achievement? Dont tell me you got an offer to act :))

2:17 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Congratulations!!

Whts the news now??

That lizard you mentioned in ur previous post...gave birth to more lizzy's kya??

Temme...temme...

8:45 AM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

hi yaar...

I was out of the blog world for quite sometime...something big happened in my life too..

Well that will be my next post...

But what about yours? whats the big news? Do share the news..

Congrats..!


Kannan

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nai sooch, nai manzil, nai suruvat... Good luck for your new 'venture' :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Wow..*smiles*

Congrats on that dream that came true and rock on!

:)

1:57 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hey Ramblings....congrats on ur dreamz comin true! Awesome gal...all the best for the future!
TC

1:55 PM  
Blogger San said...

:)

keep dropping in .. and i'm glad you've not completely left this space

will miss the rambling lady :(

2:48 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

As a matter of fact, I was gonna ask you about your infrequent presence in blogworld..any way you've put up info on it yourself. I'm glad you're feeling okay. Hehe I don't know what this thing is, but I'm glad you've got it!!!!! You're right...faith helps...and it can move mountains...Once again, I'm glad you've got whatever you've wanted...May all your wishes keep coming true :-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Well I won’t be blogging that often but will drop in once in a while.

*bangs his fist on table in anger...and leaves the lab sobbing*

:( :(

This was not good to hear early morning :(

8:41 AM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hey, IT WILL COME TRUE! Don't give up, keep the faith!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home