My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hello...

I haven’t quit the blogger world. I just wanted to take a break from everything…well I should have at least mentioned that I was going to take a long long break in my last post… anyways lets leave it at that.

Hello everybody… I think I really missed this place. I haven’t go married, engaged or anything of that sort. I was going to move to B'lore but in the end decided against it. Mom and dad were not too happy about me going there and that was that. What I have been doing is traveling… visiting my grandpa and hazaar relatives who saw me when I was probably in my first year of college. Also, had a blast when I was staying with my sister
and bro in law. Oh by the way I saw Ash and Abhishek B together in Chennai. Quite a coincidence actually, we had gone to watch a late night movie and they were sitting a few rows behind us.

I got my driving license! I am so happy! Not happy about what I look like in the license card… yikes would be the right word. And I have been driving quite a bit. Yesterday dad let me drive for almost two hours. We had gone to visit my grandpa and while driving back dad decided to let me drive… it was fun and a little scary. Just for the record I hate trucks, lorries and all their cousins.


Have a nice weekend people!

12 Comments:

Blogger bigfatdeal said...

Nice to see you on again :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

wow! ms. ramblings good to see ya back :) Did you actually see Ash and Jr. B? :) 'cos it might have been too dark and your imaginations might have made you mistake someone else :) he he ..kidding :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

heres a fellow soul waving out to u - a fellow soul who hates the 'trucks, lorries and their cousins' as well, with their big honking horns and an absoultely ludicrous pace. grrrr!

on a lighter note, u hv a nice blog here. do write more often.
:)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

OMG you're BACK ! Jeeez going to miss all the peace and tranquility that i 've been enjoying for the past couple of months :p

And Let's take a moment and pray for those souls who WILL be losing their lives all credit to your driving . AMEN :D

Missed ya :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Glad to see you back..I thought u had quite blogging altogether..u were away for a long time indeed:-)

Nice to know that you spent the time travelling and meeting relatives..

And hey dya think Ash and Abhishek make a nice couple? I think its the silliest match up ever..she's gona spoil AB's life in the same way she has spoilt Salman's and Vivek's lives..:-)

Keep blogging!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

heyyyy!! welcome back i say! imagine, even i've been posting more often than you...aaaah!!thats scary man...dont ever let that happen again.

ashish! peace and tranquility?? why didnt you tell me?? i could've helped you out with that!

4:09 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

good to see u back yaar!!! ... am glad u enjoyed ur R&R ... :)

congrats on ur driving license yaar! :)

Hmmm Ash and Abhishek ... interesting ... :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Abhishek said...

good to see u back...
hate to say that i dunno to drive as yet

11:13 PM  
Blogger San said...

hello sweetie!

good to have you back :)

so does that mean my hunk abhi is dating her :(

ramble some more please

2:13 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

hope u r not taking a long break again before your next post:)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

where have ya disappeared again :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Finally, you took my advice! Glad to see that. Now please come back and post a comment for all of us. Or do I have to SMS you for that as well? ;)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home