My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's going to be okay

It is creeping in slowly and steadily.
Try to stop…to stop thinking.


There is so much of noise, so many people around
I forget for a while and it fades away.


But when it’s silent and no ones around
I can feel it creeping back.


Its cold fingers stretching towards…
Day after day…night after night.


Tears fall freely without cause...some say.

It’s going to be okay…will it ever?

8 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

it will always be ok. question is if you're fine with the 'ok'. Thats the thing you know, one thinks that "stop thinking" is the best thing to do. practically speaking, its near impossible. its going to be okay tho..nothing lasts forever - neither the good, nor the bad. Keep the faith sister. :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Good to see you back afta a long time :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hon, don't think too much. This too shall pass!
Cheers! :D

11:00 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

It’s going to be okay…will it ever?

Phbrrrrrrrr !

P.S. Check mail :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings aplenty,
yes yes I know...why do u think I came down here? well meeting up was an added bonus :P
A bear hug comin ur way for putting up with my u know what.:)

arzOOOn,
good to see u too :)

rita,
yes boss. :D

ashish,
this just goes to show how childish you are coz you copied my "phbbrrrr" :P
I am way ahead of you, and i also replied to that mail of urs. Big hug for that:D

7:08 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

It will be okay ... it will work out for ur good ... be patient for a lil time more ... All the best, buddy!

1:52 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

hey buddy ... it will all work out for ur good ... I understand the feeling ... how you let go of something and hope it stays buried .... but it comes back to haunt you ... memories which bring on tears ... and you wonder when will you be free? ... at least thats what I feel ...

12:16 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

and yes ... I hope u have a gr8 weekend!!!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home