My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz

I took the test and I turned out to be a Gryffindor.

My in-depth results are:
Gryffindor - 13
Ravenclaw - 12

Hufflepuff - 9
Slytherin - 9

To all those interested in the quiz, go here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

Hey cool man! So you ended up in Gryffindor :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

mmmh got to try it...

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Im clever cunning and determined :D

Your in-depth results are:

Slytherin - 12
Hufflepuff - 11
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 11

Nice one Ramblings....had fun solving it ;)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

LOL..
ur one Harry potter fan eh,
so now ur in gryfindor when should we expect a date with Harry ;)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I am in Hufflepuff! And I am disappointed!

4:46 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
yep! not bad huh?

arzOOOn,
You are a slytherin! ewww! :P

sonu,
Krum is better than Harry any day. :D

AFJ,
Its just a quiz. And anyway you didnt end up anywhere near slytherin.:)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home