My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am Going Home Tomorrow!

Finally! The last time I went home was…oh yes in October. And I miss home; the food, my comp, my swing, my dog and of course my parents. I just love driving mom mad when she is cooking. Right when she is busy I will go through the cupboards, involve her in some stupid conversation, keep “tasting” what she is cooking and of course offer to help. You should see her face by then. Lol! She knows I enjoy doing all this, so she tends to act as if I am not bothering her but ultimately I am shooed out. This is when I remind her –“if I don’t learn how to cook how will you get me married?” (Cheeky grin)

Poor mom! Then of course after that I will keep calling up dad in his office to find out what he is doing and when he is coming back; probably three to four times. He does not loose his cool though, he rarely does.

Then there is snowy of course my all time favourite companion, best buddy etc. Time flies when you have snowy around. The best times are when he goes for his bath; it’s a tug of war then. Then of course I have my evening walks and my books. Then when dad gets back home, we all have a nice long chat.

Since it is Christmas I am going to get goodies, and I am sure to get mullah. Hmmm. Then of course I will get goodies from big sis too. Oh I just love this season. Mom has not put up the Christmas tree yet; she is waiting till I get there. Its gonna be absolute fun. And of course I am going to see the snap of the guy that mom has got. Hmmm. I wonder what excuses I am going to come up with. Anyways all you people out there, Merry Christmas!

16 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

yes, i quite enjoy annoying my mom in the kitchen too..
Me:"amma..amma...amma..amma...amma.."
Mom: "what?!"
Me: nothing.. *big grin*
Mom: *glare*
(repeat)
lol! what a funnn!!!

Merry Christmas Ms. Ramblings! Have loads of fun at home..and oh yeah...you better not come back without cake and cookies for me..

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Heheh...thats a cute post..wish you a merry christmas....have fun..and yea like 'nothings aplenty' dont forget to get some nice cakes and cookies and other goodies for me too lol...i hope you have a great time!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

nothings palenty,
I love the repeat part!:D
Will get you your cake and cookies.

sudarshan,
Thanks:)
I am sure to have a great time. :D

12:42 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Have fun :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger San said...

aww sweet. I used to be like that when I lived away from home but then 4 hours after I get home the story would change and I'd find them all annoying :p

Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a Beautiful new year

2:33 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

hey, Merry Xmas gurl! Yeah make the most of it and irritate your mom as much as you can. Please ask mom to bake that fabulous cake again and this time I want the recipe too.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

I hate to agree with San on this one but it's true when you get home it's a whole new ball game .I try to get around the chores by playing around the loop-holes but then i forget they're even smarter at times .eg:

MOM:"Ash check the washing-machine"
ASH:"It's at the same place atom-by-atom where it was yesterday mom , so please let me just stretch out on the couch doing nothing at all for once"

That's when she brings in FEAR FACTOR NUMERO UNO.

MOM:"Ok fine , i guess then you will have to take your sis out shopping as i 'll be busy here with the chores."

I weigh my options taking my sis shopping and 6 hours of mental and physical torture in her presence and finally coming home empty handed or just doing the laundary ..DOING THE LAUDARY IT IS :(
Ash:*Drags his two left feet to the washing machine*

3:41 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

shikha,
Thanks and you too!

sangeeta,
Ohh well havent felt it yet, the annoying part I mean. :)

AquaM,
will do that.:D

ashish,
well its different for me.
Pampered and fussed over till the day I leave. No chores other than taking snowy for a walk and thats not a chore.:P

5:16 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Hey man, merry Christmas and enjoy at home! I'll miss home this Christmas :( Anyways, come back with lots of good things to share with us :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Abhishek said...

home?whr to?which place i mean.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Merry Christmas Zee! Have a great time at home! And I hope you got that Santa cap for Snowy!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

lol.. have loads of fun :o)
Merry christmas and wishing u a happy new year!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

Merry Christmas

10:36 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

This is when I remind her –“if I don’t learn how to cook how will you get me married?”
Hahaha...
Cheeky....real cheeky :)

Think by the time u read ma comment, u must have celebrated ur Xmas with ur family and friends.....but then betta late than never..

Merry Xmas to you Ramblings!!
And hope you are having lotsa fun with ur family.
Enjoy life and hope to see u back soon.
Greetz!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Merry Christmas you guys. I am having a wonderful time. :D

12:30 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Enjoy, girl! And, Merry Christmas :)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home