My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Liquer Chocolates and Sow Sow

Dear darling Sow Sow is not in today. Kindhearted soul that I am, got her and Moush some Christmas goodies. *Wicked grin*

Since I got a box of liquer chocolates from my sis (my favourite) I thought I would get them for those two. A dentist somewhere is probably torturing Sow Sow; the reason she is not in. She will be here around noon, now should she be eating chocolates right after being at the dentists’? Hmm nahh she probably wouldn’t be able to taste anything anyway. Besides she was being her usual goofy self yesterday but blamed it on the cake (coz the dry fruits are soaked in rum). Kept saying it was the rum.

So I have decided to give her share to Moush, after all we don’t want Sow Sow under the influence of spirits now do we? Full of concern that’s me. :D

11 Comments:

Blogger AquaM said...

*eleventh heaven* intoxicated..bubbnklnkn..

1:48 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Ya ya...just dont make any weird comments and go blaming it on the chocolate! :P

1:53 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Thanks so much for those yuuuumy and rummy cakes and liquer chocolates! You spoil us rotten!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I got a box of liquor chocolates
Now this is something I wanna try...hmmmm...
I wanna see how ma pet kitten reacts afta eating liquor chocs too....wud be fun ;)

4:36 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

AFJ,
I dont mind and besides you guys are really sweet. So no biggie for me. (mush mush) :D

arzOOOn,
I dont think you should do that to you poor kitten.
A friend of mine did that to her cat and it slept the whole day.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

So Ramblings, you are the one responsible for your collegues to work in high spirits :)..Now, thats the real team motivation he he!

10:04 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Lol!
well, they have something to look forward to at work...:P

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hey how's you??? You seem to be having a blast..being at home..eating chocolates and what not??Way to go..Anyway I'm sorry I haven't been commenting for the last 2-3 posts of yours..eggjams lol..keep some chocolates for me too lol i'm crazy about chocolates!!!!Hope you have a great new year ahead of you..cheers and keep posting!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

sudarshan,
I hope you're exams went well. Crazy about chocolates huh? ditto :D
Well have a blast and enjoy yourself. Happy New Year!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

Hey
Happy new year n i hope u had a blast!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home