My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Long Time

I think it goes without saying that I did the disappearing act from the blog world for God knows how many days. A lot of blah blah happened during these months- tied up with training, moving from one place to the other. And, trying to understand my job which keeps getting complicated every day. At this rate might as well dump everything and get married!

I guess I am too chicken for that so I will stick to my job like glue...and this is just me rambling coz right now I am completely petrified about my work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

Thankfully, every job out there is complicated, so you have plenty of company.
hang in there... :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Nice to see you back afta such a long time....think I posted few comments wheneva I used to drop by...


anyways...greetzzzzz

8:13 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hellllllllllooo madam. I'm sure you're back only to disappear again. If you say you're here to stay, I'll make you swear that you are!
anyway, great to have you back and yes, you need to be petrified either. Things will be just fine. All the best! :D

8:28 PM  
Blogger San said...

back for good?

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home