My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Introduction please!!

Oh just go jump in a well and stay there why don’t you!!!! Wish I could say that and get away with it. Since we are relatively new; wait scratch that they call us babies out here, one has to introduce oneself morning, noon and night. Good Evening Sir/Ma’am I am XYZ. It does not matter you see them at the crew lounge, staircase, transport section even in the medical dept for crying out loud.The worst is when after done introducing yourself, they ask your whole bio data and by the time you are done repeating it to like five different people you just feel taking a print out and hanging it around your neck.

The most irritating question being: “Do you have a boy friend??” (since when did that fit into "tell me something abt yourself??") Ya, well I have loads can’t really count them on my fingers you know!! Dumb nutcases!! If you say no, they go like you don’t? How come?? Jeez!!! And if you say yes, they want to know all about him. Like I am telling you!!
But this whole introduce yourself is really getting on my nerves, its almost like I have mugged it all up now and it comes out real quick all readymade answers. I feel like a parrot sometimes…saying the same thing over n over n over.

I am off for two days…yay!!! Finally some sleep will come my way. :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ohhh poor soul!!
Wait...I'll give u tried and tested remedy for this -

Just print out all the questions (commonly asked like your name, family background, pets, number of bf's, details about them, etc..etc...etc..) and hand it ova to people who cross beyond brief intro. In this way, you are politely taking care of em...innit??

When I moved here to my new location, people usually usd to ask a lot of things, individually...thts when I made a note about myself, which was like the size of cambridge dictionary coz I gave detailed detail info about myself :D

Chill out!!!

and peace out too!!

Hehehe...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

Don't know what to say! Pretty girls have to live with things like this, I guess :P

Don't you kill me for saying this!

9:34 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

arzooon:
nice idea but I would probably get throttled by them seniors and captains. :P

naveen:
Fine I wont kill you for that...would just come over n bonk you on the head :P

9:40 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

it happens..!

Just ask the same stuff back..and that'ill be the last thing anybody wanted to know about you..unless its the aunty next door who also doubles as the local broadcasting corporation

2:17 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

XYZeee...Updates??

10:27 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Heyyyyyyylo, nice to see that you are posting despite your schedules!!!
BTW, are you sure nobody is reading this? ;)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Narsimha said...

Hey how u doin..rem me!!
Been away from bloggin since a long time..

reminds me of the times when i used to go for interviews.. no wot u mean wen u say u feel like a parrot..
my condition was, even if u wake me in the middle of night n ask me tell me somethin abt urself.. i could say word for word.. :)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home