My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Love to have fun (well who doesn't)! I am little bit of a party animal, but wouldn't mind spending an evening reading a book or just watching the tv. I do tend to talk a lot but sometimes i plain switch off and brood...still dont know what about. I love dogs!! I have one of my own and he is the best gift I gave myself.

myspace

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nice n Quiet

Its cold and you are wondering why you are awake when the whole world is asleep…you walk up those steps and you see more people; you push your shoulders back and enter the room preparing yourself mentally and physically . Soon you are on your way out. You are on the move again, running all the procedures in your head. You reach your ‘work station’…soon they come and you smile as you help them out, answer their queries…because that’s your job and you really don’t mind.

Soon you are on your way to another destination. People are eating and you are hurrying around making sure no one gets missed out and they are getting 100% of the service.

It’s over, finally. The cabin lights dim.
All is quiet they are all asleep. Sigh…the bliss of a midnight flight.

8 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

Yeah...it is bliss until the person sitting next to you, wakes you up, saying - 'I need to use the rest room'..It irritates you so much that you'll feel like kicking his *** :) well, atleast I feel so 'cause Im the one who always prefers sitting in the aisle!!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

i didnt kno u r an air hostess:)

11:54 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

naveen,
i agree on that...although its more bugging when you have to wake them for landing and you dont have the heart to disturb them coz they are sound asleep. :)

shikha,
changed profession. was wondering what this would be like for a change...and so here i am in the airline industry.:)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

WHOA!!!

You are an air hostess??

Awesome :) :) :)

Which airways??
Mujhe bhi fly karna hai!!

If you ever bump into a weird looking guy with weird Spikes hair style with weird kinda t-shirt....and who addreses stewardesses as "MISS"...then thats ME :))

I'm watching out for you now :)

Goggles laga ke

6:32 AM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

:)

Good to have you writing again.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

Aaaand she's back :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

And its nice to see you all here too :D

6:32 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Nice to see you too...

How are you doing, Misss?

:)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home